Saturday, October 01, 2005

About channeling

I started another blog a few days ago, Words of Well-Being, for channeled information. I began channeling in a pyschic development class about a year and a half ago. I love the experience of aligning to those positive non-physical energies. It's a feeling of closeness I haven't experienced with souls in their physical bodies.

I haven't been a part of a group for several months so I created my own "blog" or journal in Microsoft Word and began channeling for myself. I just wanted to continue the dialog, whether it is from my own Inner Being or from others in non-physical. Last week I got to the point where I felt urgently that I needed to begin giving the information out into the world so I created Words of Well-Being. When I spoke as I channeled in the group setting I could experience the personality and energy of the non-physical. When I am sitting at a keyboard I am naturally much more conscious...and it's more like I'm being intuitive about the right words to say. What I experience when I intuit and type the words is a feeling of being uplfted, a feeling of well-being.

So far I've felt more inhibited when entering my posts to Words of Well-Being. I think it is a process and that these first channeling experiences are just to clear the channel...to learn how to release inhibition and worries about whether its clear or not...to stop editing and just let it flow. As I think about it, it similar to artistic creation. Once the artist creates their work, then others experience and interpret it in their own way. I think it will be helpful for me to set my intentions and focus on my own experience and then it will be easier. EFT will be helpful in releasing inhibited/worry feelings (EFT link in sidebar). Gotta get some sleep now and then later I'll give it a try.

Namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home