Thursday, October 06, 2005

Abraham-Hicks: Our thoughts attract our life experiences

The thought that you think, you think, which attracts to it; so you think it some more, which attracts to it; so you think it some more. In other words, when you have an expectation, you've got a dominant thought going on, and Law of Attraction is going to deliver that to you again, and again and again. And you say "The reason that I believe this, is because it is true." And we say, the reason that you believe it, is because you've practiced the thought. All that a belief is, is a thought that you keep practicing.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 5/28/02

Thinking about abundance...which I am desiring to attract. For me right now, abundance is really about believing in myself and trusting...trusting God, trusting that the Universe is loving in a constant way, and believing it is safe for me to have abundance. There is some type of hiding that has been going on in the way I've handled money. Some fear of drawing attention to myself. So, that doesn't serve me!! More later...

Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home