Thursday, June 15, 2006

I discovered that my desire all along has been to be a conscious deliberate creator

It's one thing to read and understand something Abe has said and another to be standing in the midst of your experience and realize the truth of Abe's perspective. My understanding this morning is that it's not the specific experience that's important. It doesn't matter if it's about a job or relationships or cooking or writing a novel or health. Our experiences are all about our relationship to our self and our Inner Being. Through our experiences, we have the opportunity to come to the truth from different angles.

For example, I was thinking this morning about having lots and lots of money and then asked myself why I wanted it. It was to be in control of my life. And I got an insight into something I have been feeling for years, but didn't have the words for. I would have said before that I wanted to live from the inside out. I didn't want to depend on the material world or see it as my source of well-being. There's been something that I have felt, but didn't have words for. Something that I have working for years, maybe all my life, to come into alignment with inside of me.

This morning the clarity was that I have been wanting to be a conscious deliberate creator all this time. And if you ask instead of what, it would be instead of creating by default. I have wanted to be in control of my creating. I've wanted to be in charge of my experience. In finding Abraham's perspective, I've come to understand that I can do this by being in control of my thinking. That wonderful feeling of connection and well-being comes from my thinking. And God takes care of the details in bringing me the experiences I desire.

Since I found Abraham, I have been in a process of letting go of thinking of anything in the outside world as a Source. It is what Abraham has been saying, but it's been a process for me to let go of thinking of a job as the source of money or a relationship as a source of love. For they are not the source of those things. The Source is truly within me and by my thinking, I can join my attention with that Source...I join with the Universe. I stand with the energy of Love that is constantly manifesting these experiences that I desire. It is a difference in perspective, but it feels so much better!

I don't just think and feel, I have an action part in the Now that is manifesting. I'm working on a project scoring standardized tests that requires training. I listen during training. I take the qualifications. I score the papers. I say yes for assignments. I do other things. I submit the job applications. I write the book. Yes, I do take action, but it really is working out better and better when I do the work of choosing thoughts that feel good first and all along the way in the experience -- fine tuning as I go. God really does take care of the rest. God offers the opportunities, provides guidance on the action, and fulfills my desire.

The more in vibrational sync you are with who you really are, then the more you are allowing only those things that you're wanting, and the less resistance there is. And the less resistance there is, then the less delay between the idea of the thought and the receiving of it.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 12/1/01

There is no need to struggle to be who we are. We just are. We don't have to prove anything to anyone to be enough. We are enough just as we are. We are lovable enough right now.

There are many roads to happiness and well-being, as many roads as there are people that exist. Each road we choose is valid and filled with joy. Each road. It is just a matter of choosing to see it. And as we choose to see that joy where we are, we begin fine-tuning our desires to more and more joy. We say: I like that and I like more of that please!

You don't have to go the hard way to things, but you do have to go from wherever you are. If one good thing happens today and a hundred bad things, talk about that good thing a thousand times -- and talk not about any of the bad things. Play the good-feeling things over and over in your mind -- emphasize everything that feels good . . .

. . .You've just got to get happy -- that's all it takes.


Abraham-Hicks, G2-15-03A - San Diego, CA

Everything really is well. What a discovery! It makes exploring life a lot more fun for me and life the adventure it is meant to be.
************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home