Saturday, June 03, 2006

My perspective is changing. I feel better and more in the Now.

Your life is right now! It's not later! It's not in that time of retirement. It's not when the lover gets here. It's not when you've moved into the new house. It's not when you get the better job. Your life is right now. It will always be right now. You might as well decide to start enjoying your life right now, because it's not ever going to get better than right now until it gets better right now!

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 5/11/02

What you're beginning to understand is that first of all -- all things are possible, everything that you can flow Energy toward, you vibrate with and you attract the physical tangible proof of it. Then you come to the place that you have really intended to be, you come to the place of saying -- What do I choose to give my attention to? What part of this immense spectrum of possible thought am I wanting to contribute to?

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 9/5/93

I'm experiencing reality changing in a broad sense. My perspective has changed. I have come to understand that I really, truly do want to feel good. I could have lots of money and worry about lack, I've done it before. Now I understand that what I really want is to feel good and the money or whatever I want will be there. My experience of life is changing rapidly every day as I apply this to circumstances. Last Friday there were so many circumstances that I could have looked at with fear--it was so exaggerated that it was almost funny.

So, it seems to me that reality is different for me because I'm feeling grounded in good feelings now -- it's starting to feel natural to feel good and mine, not due to something happening that I like or wanted. I love feeling that it's under my control.

And it's so interesting to be in the midst of something that would have upset me at one time...like rumors all day at work...to not feel as good and then work my way into feeling better. I noticed that when I worried about work, then I worried about my car and other things going on. Abe says that Law of Attraction brings us the thoughts that match what we are thinking -- brings us more of them. So, sometimes I caught my thoughts pretty quickly, but when I didn't, I noticed I could spiral down without really realizing it until I noticed the irritation or worry or whatever unpleasant feeling I was having. Then I could work my way back into good feelings.

I feel more present-oriented than I did before, more in the Now. It's getting easier and easier to give the details of what I desire to God and to concentrate on feeling good.

I enjoy the way Bashar talks about reality -- where everything is possible and I choose what I will see. I like the idea of the Universe arranging itself before me in a magnificent buffet of everything that I could possibly want and being able to choose whatever I want.

I'm disengaging my beliefs from seeing the material world as the source (like my job as the source of money) and seeing All That Is as the Source while I am having an experience (like being at work with rumors flying). It's a change in perspective. I'm in the world, but the way I see myself in relationship has changed. And of course, the other part is that I'm choosing it consciously. Abe says that's the fun of deliberate reality creation -- to have that exhilarating feeling of connection with Source Energy as we choose our thoughts to feel good and then the fun of enjoying our fulfilled desire.

This is when it really starts getting fun!
*************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home