Saturday, May 27, 2006

Our non-physical Self is the Energy flowing through us

I've been thinking lately, how does manifestation work? And I've been getting answers. I just looked at an Abe quote that I have seen several times and have a new insight.

You are physically focused beings with Non-physical Energy flowing through you. And it is impossible to separate one from the other. So act - act as much as you have physical time or energy or breath within you to act. Action is a delicious way to spend life experience. Action is one of the predominant reasons you have decided to come forth and be in a physical body.

Yes, act all that you want - after you have flowed Energy towards the outcome that you seek. Let your action be inspired action, not motivated action. Motivated action is doing it because there is a lack if you don't. Motivated action is trying to overcome something. Motivated action is very often trying to perform action that someone else wants you to perform. Let all of your action be inspired action.

So how do you do that? You do that by talking about what you want and why you want it. That will bring you to the vibrational connection with who you are, and from that place you will be inspired to the how, and the who, and when, and where."


Abraham-Hicks

This is such a typical Abe quote and I've seen variations since I found Abe, but I feel like I've just connected the dots on this picture!

I see now why we are to flow energy first toward what we want. It's because that's how we create. We are non-physical beings expressing and focusing in the physicalness of this world. That is our life force, that is the Energy of who we are. That Energy is what creates worlds.

I have such a feeling of relief now. I really have created what I desired. I've asked and it's given to me because I flowed energy to it -- that's how it works. I don't have to be concerned at all about when I see it or how. It is mine and that's all I need to know.

And the interesting thing is it seems to me that's what I wanted to know. I wanted to remember and experience that I am connected to Source Energy and to my Inner Being. The purpose of all this creating and desiring seems to be to experience who I am flowing through me -- to experience my non-physical self flowing through me.

The things that I desired seem very unimportant compared to that connection. I feel like I would just like to float in a bubble of timeless bliss and connection. Abe says they want us to have intense desires and flow energy. I just feel like floating, Abe!

The thing is, I think I can float in bliss AND enjoy this physical experience. I suspect that is the ultimate for me -- to be centered in peace and to be in love with the sunshine and birds and squirrels and fresh air and kitties and rainbows and mustard fields and friends and movies and good books and all the good stuff.

You are an extension of Source Energy. You are one who loves, and you are one who loves to think, and you are one who loves to create, and you are one who loves to contemplate. You’re one who enjoys stimulation of thought. You’re one who enjoys choosing; you enjoy considering; you enjoy pondering; you enjoy fashioning. You enjoy putting things together. You enjoy figuring things out. You enjoy knowing. You enjoy not being sure and then becoming more sure. You enjoy the evolution of a thought. You enjoy the expansion of an idea. You enjoy the expansion of life experience. You enjoy the pleasure of being this genius focused in the most creative environment that has ever existed, for the fulfillment of things that satisfy you.

You are liquid love in physical bodies, wanting, more than life itself, because it is life itself, to adore the vessel that’s you through which this Source Energy flows. You are God. You are Source. You are creator.

You always feel good from your Source Energy perspective.


Abraham-Hicks, San Rafael, CA, G-2-21-04A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home