Sunday, May 14, 2006

Open the floodgates, abundance is here Now!!

The Universe has the ability to orchestrate on your behalf. But you have got to practice being the one who receives that, you see. You can't say ~ well, it happens to them and it happens to them but it doesn't happen to me because then it won't happen to you.

You have to say ~ it happens to me. It happens to me. The best of them come to me. It happens to me.

What happens to you?

Good stuff happens to me. Good stuff happens to ME.

What do you mean?

Dollars flow to me, parking places flow to me, lovers flow to me, everything that I've ever wanted flows to ME. It happens to me and it happens on a steady basis.

Oh, you mean it all comes at once?

NO,I couldn't enjoy it, if it all came at once. I don't want to eat ALL the food for the rest of my life TODAY. I don't want to enjoy all of the lovers that will ever come to me today. I don't want all of the parking places today. I only want it to come as I am wanting it. In and out. In and out. In and out. It all comes to me, you see.

You are doing extremely well.


Abraham-Hicks, North Los Angeles, March 2003

If you were standing at Niagara Falls and someone explained to you that this is your source of abundance. Wellness flows in this amazing flow. Wellness, clarity, dollars, is all flowing to you in this Niagara Falls, and these falls are yours and yours alone to use in whatever way you are wanting in this lifetime. Oh wait, there is one other... see way over there in the distant bank, and you look way over there and you see a tiny little figure of a thing there in the mist and you are told that other one person and you share all this abundance and energy and you say "Oh! There is more than enough than either of the two of us could ever use." You would not find yourself worrying about what he did with it. You can barely see him anyway. You would not worry about what he would do with it or what he wouldn't do with it because the abundance is so enormous. Instead you would get focused on how you would utilize it, and you would begin to understand that even if you gave it every waking moment in this physical experience, you could not even begin to make the slightest difference in this stream... so finally when you get it, that the stream is enormous and eternal and ever present and always flowing, finally once you get that, then you stop worrying about what anyone else is doing with it or about it and you just develop your relationship with the stream.

Abraham-Hicks, 3/4/98


People, all the time, are saying to us, "Abraham, I want to win the lottery." Well, we know why they want to win the lottery. That is logical. We want you to win the lottery! We would like you to allow the abundance that is natural to you to flow to you. We know that money is synonymous with freedom, and that the more freedom you feel, the more your valve is open and the more of it you spread around to others, you see.

But there's not one in a million of you who has opened enough outlets for that money to flow! You say, "I want ten kajillion dollars to come to me." And we say, "What would you do with it?" And you can only tell us what you would do with a few thousand. "Oh, I'd get out of debt," you say limply. "I'd buy a new car," you say limply.

We say, "You're asking for millions and you're [only] spewing ten thousand to the borders of the universe!" In other words, there's a tremendous imbalance! You've got to BLAST those Energy dollars out there. "I'd do this. I'd do this. I'd do this! I'd do this! I'd do this! I'd do this! - I'D DO THIS!!"

And, in the identifying of what you would do, you open valves. You create Energy vortexes. You create a funnelling sensation that literally sucks, from the boundaries of the universe, circumstances and events that will satisfy your desire.

This is what creation is!


Abraham-Hicks, Phoenix, AZ - 04-26-94

open the floodgates...

It's time for you to start enjoying life.
It's time for you to start feeling about you and your life in the way we feel about you and about your life.
It's time for you to begin to reap the benefit of what your life experience and its contrast have yielded for you.
It's time for you to open the floodgates and let what's piled up right outside your door in vibrational escrow in.

And then next month, we will meet with you again and have a meeting about demanifestation!

Because so many things that you want will begin flowing in such abundance into your experience that you will find yourself wanting to be more and more defining about what you put your attention to.


Abraham-Hicks, San Francisco, 2/11/06

Each of us gets to have our own perspective from which we desire or prefer, and Source Energy answers every single one of us. There's no shortage of Source; there's no shortage of answers; there's no shortage of substance. There's no shortage of all of the stuff or non-stuff that any of us wants -- there's no shortage of it. It expands proportionately to our ability to desire it.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 5/3/04

May you be financially blessed today. May the Universe open up and pour out a blessing, that you will not have room enough...to receive it all. May you be blessed exceedingly... abundantly...above all you could ever hope for. May you be blessed in such a way, that you will walk in a financial overflow for the rest of your days. And may you be blessed with the Divine Guidance to use this abundance for the highest good. In the name of all that is Good. Amen...So Be It... And So It Is

Marianne Williamson
*************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home