Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Writing about good feelings in a gratitude journal

The way you feel is about what you're doing with your energy. When you feel bad it's not because somebody projected negative energy to you, it's because you're not letting your energy flow. If you feel frightened, it's not because there's a monster in the bushes, it's because you're not letting your energy flow. If you feel tired, it's not because you ate something funny or because you have some sort of physiological difficulty, it is because you're not letting your energy flow.

Abraham-Hicks (I don't have the workshop date)

A really quick way to get the energy flowing is by appreciating. And one way to appreciate is to keep a gratitude journal. Some say to write down 5 things we are grateful for or appreciate every day. I have a journal and I write it in when I feel moved to do so. I feel eager when I do when I want to. I remember all of the things I love to see and do and the people that I love. I'm writing so fast and more and more that I appreciate comes to my mind.

Abraham talks about our knowing energy is flowing when we feel good. Abe says when we desire anything it is because we think we will feel good by having it. So, why not go directly to what we want by learning how to feel good whenever we want to?

I had a most interesting experience a few days ago. My entry in my gratitude journal was a couple of pages about good feelings that I experienced and how much I loved them. It was a really pure experience of allowing good feelings to flow.
*************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/ Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 at 8:08:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

You are so welcome, metaphysics5! I love to meet a fellow traveler on the reality creation superhighway. I've been working with the Abraham-Hicks concepts pretty steadily for two or three years now. There are others I enjoy: Basha and Chief Joseph.

I look forward to reading your blog and sharing ideas with you.

Have a beauty of a day!

 
At Saturday, December 9, 2006 at 8:04:00 PM EST, Blogger Suzanne said...

Mira SuzXanne,

I'm so glad you stopped by and thank you for letting me know. Your cheery note is energizing!

May love light your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home