Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Abraham-Hicks: The easiest way to let it in

I have Abraham Quotes as my home page and like the quote for today:

The easiest way to let it in is by talking about what you want and why you want it. What you want and why you want it, is usually the purest form of your vibration.

Abraham-Hicks, from the workshop recording 5/8/01-A

I was idly thinking about something I wanted today and realized my focus was on what was current. And from there I was saying that I wanted something different. I have an Abe video where they say that when you want to go from "here" to "there" you are including what you do not want in your focus, and therefore resisting what you want. So, just picture what you do want and don't be concerned about the rest of it. The quote above gives a tip on a fun way to do that.

The more allowing I become, the more physical, mental, and emotional energy is available to me. My body energy has been changing rapidly over the last week. I am eating differently. There is so much strength, vitality and energy in my body! I love it. This morning I felt "normal," like I did when I was younger. I know that vitality is flowing everywhere in my body with this wonderful energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home