Sunday, April 02, 2006

Abraham-Hicks on your Inner Being

You are much more than you see in these physical bodies. And that is not always easy for you to see, as you are using only your physical senses to make the valuation. But there is another part of you -- a greater, broader, and older -- that exists, right now, in the Non-physical dimension. That is a surprise to most of you. While many of you accept that you have lived before this, that there was something before this physical experience, and while many of you want to believe -- you are hoping -- that there is something beyond this physical experience, very few acknowledge that, right now, while you are physical, that there is another part of you, a greater part of you that remains in Non-physical dimension. And we are wanting you to know that, so that you may reconnect, consciously and deliberately, with that inner you. We call it your Inner Being. Some of you call it your Higher Self or your Soul. It matters not what you call it, but it is of great value for you to acknowledge that it exists, for there is wondrous guidance that is available to you through this inner you.

Abraham-Hicks, From Abraham-Hicks Planning Calendar

It is only in your physicalness that you feel singular in your ability to be: "I can only be in one place at one time, I can only do one thing at one time." But from your broader perspective, you are multi-dimensional.

Abraham-Hicks, 1/23/93 workshop

You acknowledge that your Inner Being exists? And we say to you that your Inner Being is very old, it has lived thousands of Life experiences. Your Inner Being sits now as the culmination of all that you have lived -- very decided, very sure and very happy -- in a place that by your standards, you would say is pure ecstasy. Your role, your work is to harmonize with you, which means -- think thoughts that make you feel good -- Speak words that make you feel good.

Abraham-Hicks, 7/4/91 workshop

Take your Inner Being everywhere you go. If you take your Inner Being to the party, it's going to be a good party! If you take your Inner Being, the food that you eat will be received perfectly by the cells of your body. Every word that comes out of your mouth will be beneficial to everyone who hears them with their ears, or with their vibration. Don't go anywhere without your Inner Being. That's what "Allowing" is. Always having your Inner Being present. And then, anything else that happens is always orchestrated perfectly by Law of Attraction.

Abraham-Hicks, 2/17/01 workshop

You have an Inner Being within you, that has been walking with you all the days of this experience, who is aware of all that you want, and all that you are. We are wanting you to find a very real connection with that which you are -- with your broader Non-physical counterpart -- with your God-force -- with All That Is -- with your Higher Self -- with your Soul or Inner Being or whatever label you are wanting to assign it, so that you can be and do and have that which you've come forth to be, do and have.

Abraham-Hicks, 5/2/92 B workshop

This last week I was asking my Inner Being how to think about the things that seem right in front of my face, that I don't like. I want something new. The answer that I received was to appreciate. I was guided to go get fresh air at breaks and lunch at work which refreshed me. I asked to feel good at work and by the end of the week felt good and full of energy.

This is me. My Inner Being is who I really am. I think about that sometimes. I am this powerful being of spirit expressing in this body. Appearances otherwise are just that -- appearances.

Most of the times I feel much better when I think that. When that doesn't help me to feel better then I just keep my face pointed in the direction I want to go and keep on going. It's like soaking a pan that has burned on food on it...it may take a little soaking to loosen it up...but it comes clean.

Wishing you a beauty of a week and all the love your heart can hold. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home