Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's not them, it's my thinking!

After the big shifts I've mentioned in February and March, I've had many little shifts. Or it possible that they aren't "little," but just that it's getting easier. I like that thought, too.

What's happening now is that I'm regaining my power over my thinking. For example, when I was younger, I came to the conclusion that my family didn't believe in me. I felt miserable around most of them. What I realized a few days ago was that I didn't believe in myself around my family.

It doesn't matter if they don't believe in me or they do. What they said or didn't say doesn't matter. Nothing outside of me matters. I don't have to do anything or say anything to them for me to feel better. The point is that I didn't believe in myself around them. The minute I had that realization, I didn't care what they said or did! It didn't matter.

It's very empowering. My thoughts are under my control and I'm able to effect how I feel by changing my thoughts.

I'm noticing that about everything. Whatever I think is "out there" really isn't at all. If I feel bothered by contrast, it is my own thinking that is unpleasant.

So, what an interesting experience it is to stand in the midst of all of it with a changed state of mind. Abe says the world around me will change to reflect my new vibration. Well, well, well. How interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home