Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bashar: Trust your Timing

Trusting your Timing

We, as our Higher Self (Over-Soul) actually creates Time (as we experience it). Our Higher Self exists outside Time and Space. It projects portions of itself into specific time/space holograms (time/space matrixes), which we then experience as an incarnation. So, from the point of view of any one incarnation, there is time, there is "past, present, and future". But from the point of view of the Higher Self, there is no Time. It's all happening NOW. It's just one big Eternal-NOW. So keep in mind that our Higher Self is creating the actual "time" that we are experiencing in a linear fashion.

When we intensely want to do something now, and it is easily possible to do it, no problem. We just do it.

But if we intensely want to do something now, and it is NOT possible to do it NOW, we are then at a critical decision-junction:

We can choose to interpret this as
"I am not getting what I want."
Or, we can choose to interpet this as
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then there must be an excellent reason for this."

Which of these choices we make is critical in determining the outcome, as this choice is equivalent to selecting a BELIEF, and we then experience the outcome aligned with that belief.

If you choose to interpret the situation as
"I am not getting what I want.",
then, sure enough, you will continue to not get what you want.

But the alternative is this:
Choose to interpret this situation (of not being able to do what you want to do NOW) as
"I always get what I want."
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, there must be an excellent reason for this."

You see, often our Higher Self "arranges" time in such a way that we do not get what we want when we initially want it, only because it wants us to first accumulate certain experiences, certain skills, certain appreciations, certain connections with other people, certain awarenesses - FIRST! So that when we do get to experience this thing we want, we will then be appreciating it and enjoying it on a much deeper and more profound level.

So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, REMEMBER: Your Higher Self is merely delaying this experience, so you get some other experiences first, so that you may enjoy and appreciate this thing you want EVEN MORE, when you do get it.

So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, TRUST YOUR TIMING.

Do not buy into the belief that
"I do not get what I want."

Instead, remind yourself:
"I always get what I want."
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then my Higher Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that when I do get what I want, I'll be able to enjoy it even more. I'll be able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis."


***********************************************************************************
The quote above is by Bashar on Iasos.com - Blueprint as presented by Bashar. Bashar is channeled by Darryl Anka and Bashar material is copyright Darryl Anka. You will also find links and other information on this website.

I hesitated to put even a portion of the comments in a post because this link is to the Iasos page which has the basic blueprint presented by Bashar listed in order. Each concept builds on the next concept. I find this information exciting and very helpful to me in understanding how to take action. I also really enjoy the perspective of what we see as a hologram and the Universe as a reflection. This is answering so many questions I've been having. I love how this works!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home