Sunday, March 12, 2006

Aha! What if we see ourself as the source of the contrast?

I was just gifted by a great AHA! while enjoying my morning shower. I am so intrigued by Bashar's perspective of everything we see as a mirror reflecting back our thoughts to us. I was musing about that idea in relation to some recent experiences. I thought about how I felt and then the realization hit me. I saw the contrast that I experience AS ME...as coming from inside me! I was thinking of it as my fault and blaming myself for the experience because I wasn't loving enough to attract the loving response I wanted.

This is very, very old stuff from my childhood. I've always felt that if I was perfectly loving (or if I was perfect) that everything in my life would be perfect. A kids view of Abraham's concepts! I learned to judge the contrasting/negative feelings as "bad" and therefore myself as bad.

I spent years since childhood wrestling with those "negative" feelings and trying to root them out! Abraham has helped me realize they are just information about my alignment, but there were some Catch-22 situations in three areas that I experienced almost daily: health/body, money, and family. From Abraham, I knew what I wanted wasn't coming to me because I didn't feel good and I didn't feel good because it wasn't coming to me.

The three areas I mentioned all have ties to childhood issues and it was very freeing to me to realize that I was running some old beliefs in my mind using Abraham's concepts. This isn't happening because I'm flawed, because of who I am. I have the power to choose how I want to think and feel now.

Since I've had this realization this morning I feel so much more relaxed. I don't have to "make" myself feel anything so that I can get what I want. The Universe really does supply my needs. I do get what I ask for.

I am an ever-evolving being who never gets it done and that's ok because it's the way the Universe works.

Everything really is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home