Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bashar: All possible versions of reality already exist! (When they say God is Infinite, they're not kidding!)

All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version".

All possible version of reality already all exist! (When they say God is Infinite, they're not kidding.)


Bashar

I have been thinking about this quote and playing with it a lot. I am fascinated with this information about the Universe's side in reality creation. For example, I was driving my car and thinking about the mileage with some familiar concern. My father and two brothers were mechanics so I grew up hearing certain "rules" for how long a car lasts -- fending off comments that were made about my car. It's a great car and I tell them that and that as far as I'm concerned it can last 250,000 miles. That's fine with me. But I was thinking, Bashar is saying that everything IS ALREADY THERE in the Universe. It's not that we ask and it is created. It's that we ask and when we tune in to what we ask, it manifests!!! So, there's a version of my car in the U that can go a million miles!!!! All I have to do is believe in it and want it and it is mine. Boy, wouldn't that rock the automotive world!

I'm not sure if I read a quote or heard it in a workshop, but someone asked Abraham if we could grow a limb back and they said we could. It's just that no one believed it enough to allow it yet. We really are only limited by our imaginations.

I also had a realization this week that resistance is choosing something other than what we want. It's not that we are looking at what we want and resisting it. We are actively choosing something else. Everything is already there in the Universe and when we are upset and fearful thinking about something we don't want, we are choosing it!

I had some related realizations about my thinking. I was presented with what appeared to be some contrast, for example a sudden snowstorm on Tuesday during morning rush hour traffic. I was in training and the rule has always been if you missed even a minute of training you couldn't work on the project. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get there and I was an hour late. They waited for me and started 5 minutes after I got there. They waited on some other folks, too, but I was the last one. It's unprecendented for them to do this. During my drive I was actively working on my thoughts and pulling myself back into well-being almost constantly.

What I noticed was that my thoughts didn't feel good to me when I thought of something outside of me being the source. I didn't feel in control of my life and I felt unhappy. If I thought of this project as the source of my income, I felt like I didn't have control. If I thought of the snow or ice affecting my safety when I was driving I didn't feel in control and the thoughts didn't feel good. So, it was an opportunity to choose good feeling thoughts and to feel how good that is. It was the chance to come into my alignment with the caring management I had been desiring (which they are), and the work that is easy and fun for me so that I have energy and time to do what I want after work (which it is), and many other things I have been choosing in my thoughts about prosperity and living happily.

A way that I found to have better feeling thoughts: I noticed that a lot of the thoughts that didn't feel good were "what if." What if I'm late and can't work on the project? What if I slide off the road like that guy did? And this again is where the Bashar quote is helping me. Because I know now that everything I want is ALREADY real. So, when I had a fear thought, I could say even something general like, "what if the Universe has already taken care of it?" and feel better instantly. And from that calmer place I can say that "I am safe," "they are waiting for me to get there," "all is well" or whatever felt good because I know that it really and truly exists. I find that idea is so soothing and comforting. And, oh boy, does it make it fun to really start believing this is true and that I can PLAY with it!

*********************************************************************************
Bashar - See the post, "Mana"festation or what is reality all about anyway?, on March 19th for a more extended quote.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home