Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The emotional journey and the action journey begin to dance together

You're always on your way somewhere. The key is: find a way to be happy wherever you now are on your way to where you really want to be. (We're speaking of the state of being you want.) It does not matter where you are; where you are is shifting constantly—-but you must turn your attention to where you want to go. And that's the difference between making the best of something and making the worst of something.

Abraham-Hicks, workshop 9/27/03

Well, here it is again. I read something that I've read before and now it means something different to me. We really are always "on our way" in our emotional journey. Yesterday, I felt great. This morning there are some worry thoughts so I'm on my way to better feelings.

So, this morning I'm having some thoughts that don't feel as good. I've been asking the Manager to bring me better feeling thoughts and I know they will come. I appreciate that choosing better feeling thoughts in the midst of contrast is really getting my hands in the clay as Abe says.

What doesn't feel good are some worry thoughts, so what would feel better is to trust. I can do that. There's change in my life and probably very quickly, so I'll just keep going forward in the way that feels good. I have asked that this time the change will be easy for me and I will have support. As I wrote that I thought of asking a good friend to help me to pack.

This change that is happening to me now. How do I describe it? I'm more present with what is going on whereas in the past I would have been responding to circumstances -- management by crisis. And this time I feel like I am keeping up with the change. When I feel uncomfortable, I ask the Manager for better feeling thoughts. I get those thoughts and also what I asked for. So, it's more like I'm experiencing how the Universe is supporting me right here and a now. And I'm experiencing my part it more clearly. It's very interactive. I wrote that I wanted to have support then thought about asking a friend if she could help one day. It would be so much fun to be with her.

I'm sorting through things in my home. When I touch it, if I don't feel attraction to it or really use it, I want to let it go. That's the plan. I did inner child work with a Japanese woman in Virginia and she lived in a Zen retreat. They had a few big colorful pillows on the floor, a beautiful plant or two and that was it. They had a low table with pillows on the floor to sit on for dining. The walls were colorful pastels and it was in a beautiful wooded setting. I was very impressed with how peaceful it was. I'm not going to just end up with a few pillows on the floor, but definitely less than I have now.

Gonna take a shower and get ready for work. Have a beauty of a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home