Monday, May 28, 2007

Purse blessing

I ran across a purse blessing from Unity, it's on a small card meant to be carried in a purse or billfold. I can remember similar sayings from many years ago not only blessing the supply and receiving for self, but blessing those that will receive abundance from me. I'm used to the more modern terminology of Abraham-Hicks and this blessing has a quaint quality that I like. And I like the reminder that money flows through us in a stream of well-being for others.

Purse Blessing

Divine love blesses this purse and keeps it abundantly filled. It is open both to give and to receive in perfect proportion and divine order.

The substance in this purse is blessed for its true use. The owner expresses wisdom, love, and good judgment in handling this money.

All those whose hands this money passes through are enriched and blessed with wisdom, love, and good judgment.

And I would add this Abraham-Hicks thought: All is well.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 29, 2007 at 6:41:00 PM EDT, Blogger Gina said...

I like this too Suzanne.
:-) Gina

 
At Saturday, June 30, 2007 at 5:00:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ozzzy said...

I like this blessing.

The one I usually use is;

LET this money
bless everyone it touches,
feed the hungry,
clothe the poor
and come back to me
a millionfold.Abracadabra. Amen

 
At Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Ozzzy,

What a magical blessing!

Gina left the comment above -- she creates crafts and plans to make purses and put the purse blessing inside.

I know there are ways to print small cards on printers and I was thinking of what fun it would be to design loving cards to tuck into presents or leave on a counter somewhere for someone to find. I really like the idea of it. It would be fun to create them and even more fun to leave them anonymously as a gift for others.

Thank you for sharing your blessing.

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home