Saturday, May 12, 2007

Abraham-Hicks: We create by what we think, whether it's real or imagined.

Whenever I think something in the physical world is real or when I have thoughts about family, politicians, or what any other "they" might be thinking, I remind myself of this Abe quote:

The Universe does not know whether the vibration that you're offering is because of something you're observing or something you're remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.

Abraham-Hicks, Napa, CA, 2/27/97

If I'm thinking something that doesn't feel good about myself, the world, or people, this quote is a really helpful reminder for me to change my thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home