Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm ready to play

Ok, I'm ready to play with in a new way with manifesting. I've been going for the feeling of connection and that has worked so well. I've had ecstatic experiences of connection with All That Is when the actions I took or the things that were manifested were very simple and day-to-day. And oh, that is so much fun! Just the pure experience of those wonderful feelings clearly in connection to Well-being and manifesting outward into the world.

I feel grounded in the awareness of my connection and am in the midst of another big shift that is happening rapidly this week. I realize my true energy is what it is and I haven't affected that at all, but it feels faster and freer now. I'm just allowing myself to experience it more freely with less resistance. Abraham advises that we turn our focus to what feels good at all times and the reason is that we align energetically with what we focus on. I appreciate the new connections with people I am making this week that match these good feelings of prosperity and creativity I'm enjoying. All along my path in this lifetime I have met beautiful souls to talk to, learn from, and share ideas with at every level of allowing I've had.

When I know that I live in the eternal Now and that the Universe answers my desires immediately, then I am always prosperous. If something I desire costs $3.99 and I have $4 in my pocket, I am prosperous. What is needed will be given. As far as connecting with well-being goes, this is one of those situations where size really doesn't matter. This wisdom is in many writings. For example, the Course in Miracles says there is no order of miracles and Abraham-Hicks states that it is as easy to manifest a castle as it is a button.

Well, I'm wanting to manifest castles now. I have these delicious desires to write and publish in a bigger way than I have. I love nature and there are many beautiful places I would like to explore and interesting critters to see. I want to nurture the earth that I appreciate so much -- clean up rivers, preserve and provide habitat for trees and animals. I want to play!!

And I'm ready.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 12:23:00 PM EDT, Blogger fumer said...

That's so good to hear :-)))

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 at 3:11:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thank you, Stefanie. I really appreciated your comment! I'm so glad you stopped by today.

Wishing you a wonderful week,

Suzanne

 
At Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 9:35:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, I have just left a thank you comment on your other blog and while reading there I kept wondering if you are a writer, then I read this post while you mention a desire to write and publish in a bigger way. It seems evident to me that your skills to inspire others will naturally and playfully evolve into published books. Have a wonderful week-end. Lova

 
At Friday, April 20, 2007 at 7:39:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzanne, I'm so very much where you are, too - I've been living a beautiful life, feeling connected, each day like a jewel. And the small, every day things are so perfect. And now, yes, I'm ready for the fun of the castles, too! Thanks so much for this gorgeous post.

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 11:16:00 AM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Lova! I just posted about a change I've been going through the last two weeks. Writing is even more fun for me now than it was before! I'm very excited.

I really appreciate your thoughts about publishing being fun and playful. I like that! Thank you for your loving words of encouragement!

May you walk in beauty every day, Lova.

~Suzanne

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 11:29:00 AM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Belle,

Oh, what fun that we are on the same wavelength about this, too. Your energy always feels so good to me.

I was thinking the other day about how much there is in vibrational escrow for all of us! "Castles" are already showing up in writing to my delight. It's so much fun!

As far as other types of "castles" go, I'd like one of those natural beachside homes where you roll up a big mat or slide a glass door and the sea breeze flows through.

Come on over and we can sip something delicious while we listen to the waves and sea birds!

I look forward to hearing about the new and wonderful experiences you are having, Belle.

Wishing you a beauty of a day.

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home