Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Abraham- Hicks: Procrastination

I love how this works. I completed a project for one company Friday and could call and see if I am needed to do income tax preparation this week. I don't really want to work there, keep doing other things, and just ran across this quote.

Procrastination is nothing more than your physical realization that you are acting too soon - that some mental alignment is in order. So procrastination is not a bad thing. It is the realization that the Universe has not yet sufficiently aligned the Energy.

Abraham-Hicks, 2/8/91

When I listen closer, the internal pushing I feel is to call, and my foot dragging was thinking it was intuition that I should work for them. I feel OK about calling. If I don't want to go in at all then I can just say so. The money will come to me in other ways that are much more fun.

Yep, so I'll call. The feeling of procrastination was mild and in the background, but I don't need to feel even the mildest resistance. I've really been enjoying my day off yesterday and today and have gotten a lot done. I look forward to more fun this week before my next big project starts next Monday.

We're not wanting you to ever feel bad about feeling bad. Because we know that feeling bad is always a temporary state of being. Good is ultimately all that is. You say, "Why did I ever let it feel bad?" And we say, we've been wondering the same thing.

Abraham-Hicks, 11/23/02

I just love feeling good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home