Sunday, April 08, 2007

The fairies of the Universe lay it all out in perfect timing

My thinking and being in the world is still changing very quickly, but gently. One thing I have been noticing for several weeks is how elegant the timing of the Universe is.

There are several financial and legal situations which are being resolved right now. I had asked the Universe to take care of it for me and guide me and I can look back now and see how the pieces fell into place one after another to lead to this freeing moment. I felt distressed about some of them, but they all helped me become clear about what I wanted and to make a decision which led to resolution. It wasn't the way I had been thinking it would happen, but you know what? That doesn't matter! It's going incredibly smoothly and I feel such relief and so prosperous. I also feel more confident about my own judgment about the timing of things. What another person sees as procrastination, may actually be our own inner sense of right timing.

I've been seeing how this timing works in many big and small ways and have a feeling of relief. I don't have to control any part of what I desire. I don't have to think it into being or hold myself in a certain position. All I need to do is to relax and let what I want happen.

The more in vibrational sync you are with who you really are, then the more you are allowing only those things that you're wanting, and the less resistance there is. And the less resistance there is, then the less delay between the idea of the thought and the receiving of it.

Abraham-Hicks, 12/1/01

What Abe is describing above is what I think of as being in the flow. The Universe rolls out a red carpet in front of me as I walk through my day. I know there is an Abe quote where Abe says the fairies of the Universe go to work to lay everything out for us when we have a desire. And the timing is so that the experience is more delicious to us when we receive it.

There are those that enjoy the deliciousness of having a desire and molding it. They like to work it into shape. I'm the laying-in-a-hammock-on-a-beach type of reality creationist. I love knowing I don't have to do anything but love myself right now, just as I am. Eat foods I enjoy. Read books and look at movies that make me feel good. Talk to people I love. Do things that are fun. That's it in a nutshell.

Oh, I do things all the time. I make plans. I think about what I would like to have or do or what I want to have completed. I explore ideas. I work. I write. I clean my house. I file my taxes. I pay bills. I take care of paperwork. But I just love discovering more and more and more that I can choose to live in a happy state of being where it's all fun -- that I can flow through my day like riding on a raft on a beautiful river. There are lovely sights to see and wonderful things to experience at every turn. I ask for a clear space for me to merge into traffic on my way to work and there will be a huge clear area in heavy traffic. I want a boss I enjoy on this project and get the sweetest, smartest trainer I've had yet. I'm going to describe an experience I had that happened a couple of days ago that took...what... 10 or 15 minutes? And yet was such a magnificent answer to my desire.

I'm doing paperwork at my desk and notice I'm starting to feel a little bored or frustrated and have a desire for something interesting. We've just had a big rain storm and I stand up to stretch and look out the window and there is the most incredible sunset -- I just stand in awe. There is a flat, slate-blue cloud cover across the sky with an open area at the horizon where the sun is setting in billowing oranges, reds, and yellows that glow toward me. As I watch, the colors change to more intense reds and yellows, then fade to rose with mauve and lavender at the edges. The clouds above are lined with gold at times or lit on the underside with rose. A beautiful, unique, lovely moment that I was inspired to enjoy. The Universe knows I love nature and got me on my feet to see: look, look what I have for you! I think this answer is available to us so many moments of our day and when we trust and listen to our own desires, there is a gift for us. Trust yourself, for what you want is good.

It's not that we have to grab every moment or it's lost. There is another and another and another in an incredible display of abundance. The buffet is laid out fully for us all the time. It's up to us to choose what we want to taste and sample and enjoy.

I've had good feelings and the answer to my desires before but they were high moments among other feelings that didn't feel so good. This fine-tuning all through my day is new to me. Catching frustration or boredom right when it's happening, setting a new desire, and having it answered right then -- that's new for me. It's a smoother way to feel good all day long. I can adjust it exactly the way I want it right in the moment. Or just set an intention for a longer period of time. I can do whatever I want whenever I want!

I just love this reality creation stuff!

With much appreciation for Abraham, and Esther and Jerry Hicks for this wonderful information.

Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit www.abraham-hicks.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home