Monday, March 05, 2007

Having it all AND having fun

As I was waking up this morning I had such a strong feeling of joyful surprise at a thought: "when I am allowing some "thing," I just have to get used to thinking it. " There was an image of money and the feeling of a new perspective that came with the thought.

When I look at that thought now it just seems like words, but I can feel something like champagne bubbling excitedly in the midst of me ready to flow joyfully upward and through me. Something new is happening and that's always exciting.

I've had a reverse prejudice about money and what it means to people -- my conclusions from childhood experiences with my family. The great thing about Abraham's information is to let us know that we don't have to mull over and work through old beliefs at all. We just have to focus on what we want and select better feeling thoughts.

It's time to climb out of the old box of beliefs that money led to unhappiness and decide how I want abundance to look like for me right here and now.

I can play with being wasteful or generous or selfish. I can support green living or support my creativity. Selfish or generous before were in the context of my former beliefs. I don't have any context now. I'm starting fresh. I can play with ways of "being" with money and choose the ways that feel best to me.

I love the freedom of feeling good whenever I want, not dependent on anything outside of me, but coming from me and connecting with the love that is everywhere present.

In the last few days I've been getting flashes of luxurious things coming my way. For example, watching a movie with a person driving an expensive car and getting a feeling that it was for me. So, Universe, I hear you. It's time for me to begin selecting wonderful thoughts about having lots of money, fine cars, and other "things" AND feeling free.

Thank you Gilbert for your joy in creating success and abundance. You play in such a big way in every area of your life and it's always fun. And thank you Law of Attraction Manager for guiding me to his energy and saying, "see, it can be done!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home