Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm playing with how I interact with the world

I'm watching What the Bleep do we Know!? which explores ideas about how reality is created and our part in it. One speaker talked about an experiment where the brain activity of subjects was monitored when they looked at an object and then when they closed their eyes and thought about it. The sections of the brain and activity were the same so then they wondered if we are living in a hologram where we create by our thoughts and our brains perceive the pattern outside of us that matches.

The Universe does not know whether the vibration that you're offering is because of something you're observing or something you're remembering or something that you are imagining. It just receives the vibration and answers it with things that match it.

Abraham-Hicks G-2/27/97, Napa, CA

One speaker talked about clipper ships coming to a island. The natives had never seen anything like the clipper ships and could not see them. It was a shaman who saw the pattern of the water disturbed and after watching for awhile was able to see the ships.

Is it reality, or is it not reality? All things are reality. Even if only one is imagining it, it is a reality in that the thought has been offered and someone, who has the ability to translate that vibration, will perceive it. It must be fair to say that anything that can be perceived must be reality. Because, as creators, your reality depends upon what you are willing to imagine and allow.

Abraham-Hicks, 8/19/00

Abraham talks about choosing thoughts that feel good and looking for things that feel good to see, taste, and experience. Abe says that what we pay attention to grows in our experience. I think they are saying more than that. I think we actually create the world by our thoughts and what we pay attention to. And it's not that we have to go around "cleaning things up" to get rid of things we don't like. It is that the truth is that there is only a stream of well-being and when we see that and live that, we allow that love to manifest in "our" world -- everyone's world. It is up to them to see it or not. It's up to us to see it right now. To love the world just as we love ourselves.

We practice the Art of Allowing. Which means reaching for the thought that feels best, not the thought that is the real thought, not the thought that is telling it like it is. Telling it like it is only holds you where it is: "Damn it, I'm going to tell it like it is. I'm going to tell it like it is, because everybody wants me to tell it like it is." Tell it like it is if you like it like it is. But if you don't like it like it is, then don't tell it like it is -- tell it like you want it to be. If you tell it like you want it to be, long enough, you will begin to feel it like you want it to be, and when you feel it like you want it to be, it be's like you want it to be.

Abraham-Hicks, 9/30/00

It was enough for me before to deal with finding a way to feel good, but now I'm starting to explore reality creation in other ways. I've been intrigued by the ideas I've had that I create by what I see. What was my part in creating what I see? Just choosing or do I actually participate? When I seek to see what I appreciate in every thing and person then I support that love coming forward into expression there. I can say something so that someone else sees the positive aspects and that's one way I can create. But I've had some experiences that tell me it's more than that. I think we can make a stand for love. Someone near me has a very small dog which they leave out in their yard and it barks a lot -- sounds like one of those little dogs bred for emotional closeness to people. I've fussed about it in my mind, but this morning decided that unless I wanted to be upset every time I heard it I needed to find some way to feel better. Then the thoughts came: He or she has access to well-being. It is asking and the Universe is answering. Angels watch over it. I asked the U for a home for it where it would be appreciated and allowed the loving experience it desired. I went about my business and realized about five minutes later that it wasn't barking anymore. It started barking again a little later and I was realizing it was really ok and that it would be very nice if it had another little dog to play with. It's stopped barking again. Interesting.

What is your work? Is your work to fix a broken world? The world isn't broken, friends. It is an extraordinary, rather well-balanced arena of creating which contains enough contrast to stimulate your awareness of what is wanted. So, as you realize that it isn't broken and you realize that your work is to find your connection to the pure Energy that created it to begin with, your work is to allow the Energy to flow through you as you hold objects of attention -- then you are the extension of that creator....

In other words, you perceive of it, or conceive of it, you launch it, you give it birth, so to speak. Then it, in and of itself, begins to attract other things that are like it. Now you might continue to add to it and mold it and shape it, but it is pulsing and growing, in and of itself. Now as it gets large enough, it will reach back and inspire you to it. In other words, that's when you get this impulse or compulsion to take action.

Abraham-Hicks, St. Petersburg, FL, 03-13-94

And I agree, I don't think we create anything, even our bodies. That's the job of the Universe, Source Energy, God Goddess All That Is, Mother Father God, The Holy I AM. But what a thought it is that when I choose love for myself I choose it for the world. I make a stand for love. Whooee. Heady stuff.

We want you to utilize the enormous Nonphysical staff more efficiently. We want you to recognize that it is there for you, and we want you to make your statements of desire, make your demands to the Universe, from a place of absolute knowing that you deserve it and that it is there for you. Most of you have not been making demands because in your humility you do not think you should. We're not trying to guide you towards mansions or toward opulence. We're not trying to guide you toward anything except knowledge that the Stream is there for you to do with it whatever you choose, you see.

Abraham-Hicks

The reality creation material has always been about what we attract into our experience and how we do it. My thoughts on this are no different now that I am playing with the idea of the hologram and how I interact with the world I see. The way reality creation has worked for me has been Abraham's information about emotions and thoughts. And every part of consciousness -- every mineral, animal, planet, person, cell or expression of matter -- offers their desire to the Universe and it is answered. So, it's true that there is nothing to be fixed because there is only well-being. And it's just that I like the idea that while I am selfishly basking in the good feelings and experiences I attract, that I do have desires for what I see. I have the desire for animals and the earth to be loved and respected. And I can see that and support it -- not only in my action but my thoughts. I feel very empowered by these thoughts!

All-That-Is, or God, is not finished and waiting for you to catch up. You are the leading edge of thought, here seeking more: more of all that feels good to you, more of that which is fresh and gloriously uplifting. (You are, in essence, bringing heaven to earth.)

Abraham-Hicks, From Abraham-Hicks Daily Planning Calendar

Bringing heaven to earth -- I can line up with that!

Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit www.abraham-hicks.com/.

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 6, 2007 at 3:14:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Suzanne,

I loved this: "When I seek to see what I appreciate in every thing and person then I support that love coming forward into expression there. I can say something so that someone else sees the positive aspects and that's one way I can create. But I've had some experiences that tell me it's more than that. I think we can make a stand for love."

This post clarified something for me, too. I have been creating my reality through always (or always trying to remember!) to reach for the better feeling thought, and lately I've been interested in expanding my own deliberate creation using other ways. When I saw you put it the way you did in your post, it was like, "ah-hah! that's what I'm feeling, too!"

Thanks. With love, Belle

 
At Sunday, April 8, 2007 at 12:25:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Belle,

Thank you for sharing your experiences and for stopping by. I appreciate knowing you are in the world appreciating love into expression -- maybe with some lovely things I am experiencing each day.

May you walk in beauty, Belle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home