Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Abraham-Hicks: The window of opportunity is always open

Sometimes physical beings will say, "Well, I'm afraid that I've missed my opportunity. I wanted it, but my window [of opportunity] opened but I wasn't there for it and so my window closed." And we say that window is always open. You may close it for a moment, but it opens right up again. In other words, the Universe never stops hearing you and never stops answering you. You are deserving beyond our ability to find words to explain. And it is your job to find yourself in that place of letting it in.

Abraham-Hicks, North Los Angeles, CA, 8/13/01

Appreciation and self-love are the most important aspects you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others and the appreciation of yourself are the closest vibrational matches to Source Energy of anything we have ever witnessed anywhere in this Universe.

Abraham-Hicks, ASK AND IT IS GIVEN, page 103

Anyone who cares mostly about how they feel could never be hypnotized into believing that they are less than wonderful.

Abraham-Hicks

Get so fixated on what you want, that you drown out any vibration or reverberation that has anything to do with what you do not want. When you ask it is given, every single time, no exceptions. You are beloved, blessed beings who deserve good things....

Abraham-Hicks

Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, "It is my dominant intent[ion] to look for things that feel good today. No matter where I'm going, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent[ion] to look for what I'm wanting to see; to look for things that feel good," and, the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration, the more the Universe understands that THAT'S who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!

Abraham-Hicks, Albuquerque, NM, 5/9/1999

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home