Saturday, April 14, 2007

Abraham-Hicks: How we are creators

What "moving thought forward" is, is about being a nucleus that attracts different components of thought so that when they actualize around you -- it is different than it has ever been before!

As I stand in my focused, human, leading-edge experience, and I choose this combination of thoughts and feelings, I am offering a signal that has never been offered before. And so, the Universe must uniquely yield to me, which causes me to offer a vibration that maybe someone somewhere else is matching. If they are, they will certainly come into my experience for the time that we are matching it."That is the way you affect the world.

Most think in terms of thought affecting the world: You think about transmitting outward: "I'm going to affect the world from my outgoing signal." That isn't the way it works. You affect the world by achieving the vibration that brings the signals to you. You create a nucleus that the Universe has to respond around. That is how you are the creator.

Abraham-Hicks, Albuquerque, NM, 5/9/99
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 6:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger Gina said...

Good reminder!
Thanks Suzanne.

:-) Gina

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 at 12:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

Great post!

With specific refernce to these words in your post:
"You affect the world by achieving the vibration that brings the signals to you",

just read the Attraction Accelerator Report by Bob Procotor at

http://www.ebookforlawofattraction.com/attractionreport.htm

 
At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 3:27:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Dollar,

Thanks for stopping by. I downloaded the report and looked at it briefly. I'm interested in the spiritual connection to LOA and that's why I like Abraham-Hicks so much, but I'll look at Bob's report more closely to see if there is some good stuff for me there.

Thanks for the information! Have a beauty of a day, Dollar.

Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home