Friday, August 25, 2006

God has already taken care of it

Saying I love you is changing my relationship with my self and I discovered something new today. I have affirmed, "Relax, trust God, and let God's good come to you." I've realized for a long time that trusting Source was the other key part for me. If I'm allowing, I'm trusting.

This path is becoming more and more lovely, day by day. There are old situations that I experience (body, finances)...things I see and feel. And I have the desire to feel well-being when I think about and see and feel these things. I want to feel good all the way. My desire is for this part of life to be an adventure, too.

What I realized today was I can trust God to take care of these old things. It doesn't matter if I have old beliefs. It doesn't matter if I don't know what to do to change. It doesn't matter if old thoughts come up when I see or experience something. I can just affirm that I trust God. Source brings my desire through the crack of least resistance. I realized everything is already taken care of and I don't have to "do" anything to allow. Allowing "is." It is a state of being that is already the truth of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home