Saturday, August 12, 2006

Essence: Fine-tuning deliberate reality creation

I have something that I desire very specifically and am using it to fine-tune my deliberate creating. I want to feel good all along the way. What I'm considering now is the "essence" of what I desire:

Everything that I think that I need to do is all only in order to propel me to some place that when I get there, I think I will be happier. So, everything that I am doing, no matter what it is, all of my lists of rights and wrongs? are all about me getting to a manifestation that I believe I will then be happier... So, why don't I take a short cut and just go get happy?

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 5/1/04

You're always on your way somewhere. The key is: find a way to be happy wherever you now are on your way to where you really want to be. (We're speaking of the state of being you want.) It does not matter where you are; where you are is shifting constantly but you must turn your attention to where you want to go. And that's the difference between making the best of something and making the worst of something.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 9/27/03

The Universe is not responding to your reality. The Universe is responding to your perception of your reality and so when you deliberately take an emotional journey you offer a vibration that causes Law Of Attraction to respond to you differently.

See how it works?

It is our desire to help you to identify how you are doing emotionally or vibrationally because if you can improve the way you feel just a little bit your whole point of attraction shifts."


Abraham-Hicks, Kansas City, KS, 9/14/05

Achieve, first, the vibrational essence of your desire -- and then, through the crack of least resistance the manifestation will be delivered... work on the essence of the feeling of freedom; work on the essence of the feeling of empowerment -- work on the essence of the feeling of Well-Being. And how do you do that? You can imagine it already having happened and pretend what it will feel like when it is that way. Or, you can look for things in your life that are already like that and beat the drum of that until they play a higher percentage of time in the vibrational signal that you are emanating.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 3/6/04-A

Ok, I just pulled these quotes, put them in the order that felt right and reread them. I think I get it. Who we are is well-being. We are constantly expanding and growing -- that's important. We are constantly expanding in well-being. So, if we decide that we are unhappy because we don't have something, then we are not allowing ourselves to go with that energy of joyful expansion -- go with the flow. It's like holding onto a boulder in a moving stream. Do we stay stuck as souls? I think not. But our attention is focused, sometimes stuck, on something that doesn't feel good and so we aren't enjoying life.

What I mentioned before, that I want something specifically: I decided I am going to open up to any way the Universe wants to bring it. It would be a lot of fun to receive it the way I desire, but any way it wants to come to me is fine with me!

I think the key thing for me right now, in this fine-tuning, is allowing myself to feel good no matter what. Some behaviors we learn at such an early age that they are just feelings to us. We don't remember the decision we made when we were 6 months old to cry when we wanted something because, otherwise, they didn't seem to know what we wanted.

Feeling good no matter what is trusting that the Universe wants me to have it. That it is mine, just because I desire it. It is trusting that whatever I need is provided and that I will be ok because I will feel good in my connection with my Inner Being. As I write this, think about it, and relax, I can feel the way I was looking at my desire soften, the predetermined ideas about it dissolving. I can tell that I will be allowing new options now. Now new thoughts about how to get my desire open up to me. Instead of rigid channels only allowing in certain small ways, I feel open like a meadow.

So, the process is to find what ever way works to return out attention to the well-being that is our life force -- to who we really are. To find ways to relax. To find ways to soften hardened beliefs and experiences. To ask and know that it is given. And my experience is that asking for understanding brings a really, really quick response. Almost instantaneous.

In my desire to fine-tune my understanding of reality creation using a specific example, I learned, again, to relax and feel good. The things I desire seem to give me different perspectives where I can practice feeling good.

Have a beauty of a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home