Thursday, August 10, 2006

Saying I love you smooths the experience of summoning energy

My experience of change is smoother, more peaceful, and much more enjoyable now. When I ask, the Universe answers. And what was unlike what I asked for used to come up in my face to be resolved, dissolved, and let go of. There were some bumpy rides, but it is worth it to have worked through them to learn the process and get to this delightful place.

Abe says that we can be balanced in the positive range of emotions. Sounds really good to me. They also say that as we summon energy the speed of our vibration increases, like an airplane flying at 50,000 feet. Resistance is like summoning that energy and flying at 50 feet -- less fun unless it is appealing to you.

This last technique I found, saying I love you to myself when I have a thought of resistance, is smoothing the ride for me. I don't have to do anything with those resistant thoughts! I don't have to analyze them or understand them or use energetic techniques to transform them or journal them or anything at all with them. It can be as quick as noticing the unpleasant feeling, catching the thought, saying I love you, feeling a good feeling, and going on.

Sometimes I spend time noticing what happens when I say I love you. I experience something within me rising up to meet those words. Sometimes I spend more time and give more attention when I say I love you, like a lover would, with appreciation. It's as if I can actually experience myself thinking, giving that love to myself and also experience the love that comes up in response. Well, it's lovely. Sometimes I get this glowy feeling inside and there are glowy experiences outside that seem to meet -- they feel like the same fuzzy love. And, if I feel that I am forcing it to feel better, I don't say it. I do something else that feels good.

Our bodies are intimate expressions of our energy and I'm also noticing something else: information about food, recipes, and allowing well-being in my body. It's everywhere! So funny. In the last few days I've run across food blogs, had people giving me food out of their garden, the newsletter from Chief Joseph was about food, the Word channeling was about well-being and the body, and I felt really drawn to post Abraham posts this morning about the body. What I am experiencing is that food is meant to be delicious and delightful and enjoyable and that our bodies quite naturally come to well-being. It's easy. It's fun. I don't have to manage any part of the changes that happen in my life from changing my thinking. The Universe is taking care of all of it! My work is just to enjoy it...more and more and more.

Ah, life is good. Oh, I believe I said that before. Well it is!
************************************************************************************
blogger.com featured this food blog: The Fanatic Cook. He explores recipes, the environment, food, plants. Lots of really interesting information.

The loving words of Chief Joseph are channeled by John Cali. Visit their web site for more articles, information about readings, or to sign up for their newsletter, Sentinels of the Sky: http://www.greatwesternpublishing.org This week's newsletter: Food: Friend or Foe?, was published August 8. It will be on the home page for a week, then in the newsletter archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home