Friday, September 01, 2006

Day 1 Abraham-Hicks based affirmation: the cells of my body know what they are doing

Day 1 Affirmation based on Abraham-Hicks:

Well being is mine. The cells of my body know exactly how to ask and what to do. I get out of the way, relax, and trust. All is well. The Universe yields to me in a way that is comfortable, easy and fun.

Abraham quote:

Well being should be yours and your cells know exactly how to ask and what to do. And if you could completely get out of the way and trust you would become well again.

Abraham-Hicks

As well as doing the well-being journaling experience for 30 days, I've decided to do an affirmation based on an Abraham quote each day. I'm going to use the pattern suggested by Louise Hay, I believe it was in her book Heal Your Body:

While looking in mirror, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Also write the affirmation out 10 times sometime during the day.

There's a whole lot of good stuff goin' on. :)
************************************************************************************
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit www.abraham-hicks.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home