Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It all comes together ~ All is Well

So...it all starts to come together. I started this blog to post about the process of finding my way to well-being -- to discuss techniques that worked, discoveries made along the way, how I felt and what I did to feel better.

For a long time, there was a pattern of feeling like I was in the old thought world and doing the work to feel better. The new I desired would come in, and I enjoyed it, but still feeling like I was in the old, I continued to work to feel better.

For quite some time I've been intrigued by manifestation and what it means. What does it mean to align with our desires? For the desire seemed like the "new" to me. I was wanting to live in the "new" world of well-being and when I was there I would know it -- I would reside in that promised land.

Waiting for circumstances to change so you can feel good is like looking in a mirror waiting for your reflection to smile first. ~Bashar

All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version". ~Bashar

There is only Now. There is no past, no future...only Now. So, if I have a desire it is truly right here. I ask and Source answers...Now.

I use a lot of different techniques to clear unpleasant beliefs and feel better, but there are two simple things I do that are powerful for me. I say "I love you" to myself when I feel upset about something in the outer world or about myself. And the other is to say "All is Well." I feel the Connection to Source when I say those two phrases -- sometimes it's a little feeling of affection or loving warmth, but it reminds me and that's enough.

I've said it to myself enough that I can hear the answering echo of my belief when I say it. Yes, All is Well. Yes, I love you!

I started out talking about my curiosity about manifestation and how it happens. I understand now that manifestation doesn't "happen." Manifestation is discovered. It's appreciated. It's noticed. I am in the Promised Land right now.

Prompted to go perform some perfectly ordinary task, you return to see a glorious sunset out of your window. "I am here!" says the Love that is eager to enter your life at every turn. Do you hear us? This Love that keeps the Universe in motion, that is the dance of life in the miracle that is your body...this Love adores you and calls to you, "I am here! I am here!" There is no more that is needed for you to experience the well-being that is your true nature. You may have the desire for other ideas or experiences, but all that is needed is to trust that All Is Well. Through constant change, All Is Well. Through joy and sorrow, All Is Well. It is the eternal Truth of Being and the gift we would give you today with our love.

~ Words of Well-Being, 9/18/06 Post

************************************************************************************
Bashar quotes copyright © by Darryl Anka. Bashar Home Page

Words of Well-Being channeled by Suzanne Keyes. Copyright © by Suzanne Keyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home