Saturday, December 16, 2006

I trust, relax, and allow God's good to come to me

I just went to the Twinklestars site and attracted this message in response to my question about a vague feeling of worry I had. This is the Grace Card that I selected and the answer is perfect:

Direction

Look for clues. Grace will lead us to the exact events and experiences we need at precisely the right time.


A lot of worries seem to be about whether I will do the right thing or recognize the right direction. I make positive affirmations for things I desire, such as: all that I need is provided, the money is here. I can also say positive things about my own actions. I can say: I make the right choices at the right time, I know what is right for me and I choose it, I am my own best friend, I look out for my highest good, I am on the right path, I am doing a great job, I know what to do.

Allowing is trusting my self. I've posted before that it seems to me resistance comes down at it's most basic level as some need to love myself. And I know I've made this discovery about how to talk to myself before. These are phrases I have used. But for some reason a reminder was needed this morning and that's ok. It's reassuring that the answers always come so lovingly and easily.

I trust, relax and allow God's good to come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home