Monday, June 04, 2007

Life is a magical journey

You don't live in one world. You share a dimension and are individually creating in as many separate worlds as there are beings.

Abraham-Hicks, A New Beginning II, Jerry & Esther Hicks, P. 236

In April I had an experience, a moment, when I knew that everything I could see was me. I felt very powerful. I knew everything I saw was love and that there was nothing to fear. This moment has flowed through every part of my life changing and rearranging my relationship to myself, others, and the world.

It was not that I felt connected to everything, it was that everything was me. Everything. I still feel amazed when I think of it.

And in case you are reading this and are having a "hey, wait a minute I'm an individual in my own right" experience...yes, that's true and what I said was true also. I experienced that we each create our own Universe, even though we play together in this dimension we share.

In that moment in April, the words Mage and Magician came to my mind and I knew that there were civilizations before where others knew the laws of the Universe and used them -- sometimes whole cultures, sometimes individuals.

The process of transformation now seems very organic. My desired feeling experience is flowing through me without effort on my part. I may think my way into well-being, but I don't have to. I can just ask and let it go. I have so much more energy. I can ask about something like wanting to change my eating habits and it's easy to do. It just happens. I'm enjoying life more and more and that's what it's all about. It's a magical experience of life.

Wishing you many blessings, unexpected delights, and a bit of magic on your journey today.


Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 11:22:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Post! Keep up the excellent work!
- Michelle Knudson, Freelance Writer
www.michelleknudson.com

 
At Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at 12:32:00 PM EDT, Blogger Robert Shapiro said...

Suzanne, greetings. I welcome you on your path and journey and am hoping that you feet fall on the most gentle pathway for you.

I would also like to recommend a website to you posted by someone I feel you will resonate with. The site name is Love in Formed. It is about the divine feminine: http://loveinformed.com/. I am hopeful you will enjoy it.

Goodlife.

 
At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 10:18:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Dear Robert,

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely, kind words.

I did look at the website Love in Formed and appreciate the gentle energy and message.

Many blessings on your journey, Robert.

~ Suzanne

 
At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 10:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Michelle,

I appreciate your enthusiastic encouragement. Life is quite a journey!

My best to you in the adventure of writing.

~ Suzanne

 
At Saturday, June 30, 2007 at 4:37:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ozzzy said...

I have experienced this Oneness you speak about.....It was during a Near Death Experience.....

.....in death, the awareness of the Oneness was blissful....

..... it lasted for some months into my recovery and then it faded...

After NDE, the awareness had something to do with being very present in this moment because I had 'lost' my memory when I woke up, so there was no past or future, only now. The experience faded as my memories returned and I could once more go into the past and future. I 'lost' my Bliss.

Ciao, Ozzzy :)

 
At Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:32:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Ozzzy,

Your experience sounds beautiful! One thing I like about Abraham-Hicks is the reassurance that there is no end to the good things we can have, be, and do. You might not be able to repeat the same experience, but you can think yourself into the glorious experience of connection to the stream of well-being at any time.

You are a shining light in the Universe and no memories, beliefs, or thoughts can change that.

Wishing you delightful experiences of bliss in unexpected ways, Ozzzy,

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home