Saturday, February 25, 2006

An experience of my Inner Being

I had an experience last night after I went to bed. I could feel how negative emotions held me off from the connection with my Inner Being.

I could feel a presence behind me and I could feel the distance that negative feelings caused. You might get an idea if you think of leaning against a lover who stands behind you. Their body feels warm and solid and you have that feeling of connection. Now mentally step away a few inches and feel the distance.

Abraham-Hicks actually says we are our Inner Being focused in this experience so we never actually lose the connection, but we can pinch it off so we don't feel it.

Negative feelings then become just information telling me that I'm pinching off that good feeling connection by my thoughts. The better I feel the more I notice these little thoughts that don't feel good. I may hear or see something I don't like and I start thinking about it and get a bit of a head of steam up about it and notice it because I'm feeling frustrated or aggravated. I'll tell you what. It's not worth it. Nothing is worth losing the connection. I'm not going to feel bad because I feel bad either.

I read one time that Eskimos have many more words for snow than we do. I think feelings are like that. There's no end to the exploration we could do in the good feelings. As you can tell, I'm very eager to take that journey!

I talk a lot about Abraham-Hicks on this blog because it is my journey right now with these concepts. Abe is the first to say that you don't have to follow what they are saying to be happy. They have come to speak for those that are seeking this particular information. I think for me, one main attraction is that I love figuring out how life works and really enjoy the feeling of deliberately creating.

I used to have so many unpleasant and intense feelings. Life wasn't a lot of fun. If you feel that way, I want you to know there are ways for you to feel better. If you don't have the prosperity or love you want, I want you to know it is available to you.

I'm still thinking about why I'm blogging. When I first started, I made posts that made me feel good -- they were sections of books or thoughts or quotes I enjoyed. Now it seems more like I'm journaling.

I don't quite know where I'm going with this, but I guess I'll figure it out when I get there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home