Friday, February 24, 2006

Enjoying experiences in life comes from already feeling good

We're not teaching reaching for thoughts that feel better so that you can make things turn out the way you want them to turn out. We're teaching it because in this moment of your frustration is your life, and we would not squander life on frustration. In other words, we want you to reach for thoughts that feel good not to get end-results that you want -- although you will -- but because when you reach for thoughts that feel good, you allow the connection of who you are here and now. That's what matters, you see.

We're not teaching the Art of Allowing or the Science of Deliberate Creation because we see the absence of things you need or relationships you need and we want to show you how to get those into your life experience. Your life is right now, your life is right now, your life is right now, your life is right now. And everything that you've ever wanted, anyway, is because you think you will feel better in the having of it. Feeling is life.


Abraham-Hicks, Albany, N.Y., 10/1/02

Now that I've had the big Valentine's Day shift and am freed from the resistance of old beliefs about myself and life (burdens, baggage, blocks), I am really able to explore how I create my reality. It seems like a lot of fun to me, an adventure!

I absolutely do enjoy having money, traveling, or good friends, but the pleasure in it comes from already feeling good. "Stuff" comes and goes, relationships come and go, but my relationship with my Self is forever. And that I can control All else I can appreciate and enjoy or, if I don't, make a choice to find what I do appreciate.

I've decided that if deliberate reality creation works, then it works. I'm going for it all the way! I couldn't find the Abe quote, but there is one, that we chose this experience on earth to "get our fingers in the clay" -- for the fun of choice and manifestation in the physical. The fun for me comes from knowing that Source Energy has granted my desires AND that I know now what to do to change my thinking and allow what I want. Boy, it makes every day like Christmas.

Everything exists for joy. There is not one other reason for life than joy. We've got nothing to prove to anyone, because nobody other than All-That-Is is watching. In other words, we're not trying to get brownie points from some other galaxy. We're not trying to get someplace else; we're not trying to get it done, because there is no ending we cannot get it done. Everything exists for the purpose of joy in the moment.


Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 5/11/02

*************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/ Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home