Sunday, February 19, 2006

Jump and the net appears

The amount of time it takes you to get from where you are to where you want to be, is only the amount of time it takes you to change the vibration within you. Instant manifestation could be yours if you could instantly change the vibration.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 8/23/03

When I first heard about Abraham in the fall of 2003, I was at a place in my life where I was ready to change everything in my life. The way I had been doing things no longer worked for me at all. I didn't want to do any of it any more. I knew the minute I read information about Abe that this was just what I was looking for.

And as Abe puts it, I jumped in with all four feet. I didn't realize that the best way to go about this type of change was in increments. I wanted to change everything - my whole attitude about myself and life and also change what I was creating -- job, relationships, health, where I lived, relationship to my family and my past, success, and prosperity. So, what happened during these two years was that I was learning a lot and summoning a lot of energy with my desires for new things. I also had a lot of resistance from the old ways of thinking and behaving which showed up in stress, frustration, and fear. Abe does recommend going slow, learning to trust that all is well, and says that instant changes are usually uncomfortable. The quote above reminds me though, that change is easy and fluid when I allow it to be.

Nothing is more exhilarating than to dance through life recognizing that the Universe is there to yield to you whatever you want whenever you want it.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop G 2/12/94

I'm in the place now where exploring how we create reality seems like fun, an adventure. This attitude of feeling safe is recent. The Valentine's shift was a major one for me. I know there will be more changes, more awareness, more choices to make that feel better and better, but a major block has given way. It's been an intense two years, but looking back on it from the high ground, I'm so glad I did it quickly!

Jump and the net appears.

************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home