Thursday, February 16, 2006

The blog continues

Thank you, Paint, for your comment on my last post. It was just what I needed to hear at the perfect time.

I have just been through an incredibly empowering shift in my thinking about my family, my childhood, and who I am, which happened night before last. I'll talk more about it in another post.

I have been looking for peace and happiness with myself and life since I can remember. I began actively reading and trying all kinds of new thinking when I went to college and it continued on from there. The Abraham-Hicks information has been the key piece for me that has helped me let go of the weight of that baggage and understand how to be happy and to create the life I want. Now, since Valentine's night, I have a shift where life truly seems like an adventure -- like fun -- and I am eager for more.

So, one purpose I have for this blog is to share the sources of information that have supported me on my journey. I do this to share my joy and to offer it in case it appeals to you. Even a link from one of these sources might be just what you are looking for. Like ripples on a pond, I send my joy out into the world to you.

I also have the intention to encourage you. If you feel that you have been struggling years and years and YEARS with something difficult, I want to let you know it is possible for it to change. You might have to soften the edges and nibble away and sort it out to get to the heart of it, but it does transform and it feels so good when it does.

And the last reason is delightfully selfish. I really enjoy writing. I like thinking and pondering and finding solutions. I love putting words together and finding ways that are even more pleasing for me to write and read again. I love being published! Writing seems to roll out a red carpet of discovery for me. It's part of the process and path for me. And how thankful I am for I enjoy it so much! I like the attention of someone reading my words. Look at me! Look at me! I love prosperity and success and having it with something I enjoy so much. I enjoy having others find joy or insight from my words. I would dearly, dearly love to offer words so that those reading would discover how wonderful they are, see themselves as special, deserving, beautiful...have more joy in their life.

This was the Abraham quote for Valentine's Day and it was so perfect, for that night enough had been nibbled on and softened and sorted that I made a big shift in my thinking. Thank you Abraham! Thank you ,Esther and Jerry, for making it possible for us to hear and read Abraham's loving words of wisdom.

Some things you're not letting happen right now because the timing isn't perfect for you. Some you're not letting happen because you are very aware of where you are. But all things, as they are happening, are happening in perfect order. And if you will relax and begin saying, "Everything in its perfect time. Everything is unfolding. And I'm enjoying where I am now, in relationship to where I'm going. Content where I am, and eager for more," that is the perfect vibrational stance.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 9/17/03

*************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home