Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just love everyone that interacts with you

Just love everybody that interacts with you no matter how personally, or how peripherally, involved with you they are. The efficiency of the people who deal with you... everything is orchestrated by the manager called Law of Attraction. And your vibration is setting all of it into motion. Everything affecting you is a reflection of the vibration that you are emitting. Spend more time focused upon your dream than upon the reality. The reality gives birth to the dream -- but the dream is where you are wanting to put your attention.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 1/13/01

This is the first time I've read this quote -- I find it intriguing. By loving everybody that interacts with me, I am loving myself because my vibration has attracted them. And the people I find difficult or unlikable -- reflections of myself? Abe talks in terms of vibration so there is a vibration in me that is calling that person to me. It seems like it would just be easier to love and accept all of myself and then I probably would naturally love or be loving with everyone I interacted with.

It's interesting too, that the quote says "the efficiency of the people who deal with you..." I've experienced that. When I've felt in a crappy mood I could tell that I was spreading it around. Some people are soothing and efficient in reaction and some times it just gums up the works and produces delays. And vice versa, I've been a ray of sunshine at times when I could tell someone wasn't feeling up to par.

Spend more time focused on my dream...hmmm. I've been doing that -- it's part of the Abe concepts that I read about from the beginning. Now that I'm understanding the material better I'm wanting to live it more -- I'm eager for the new to begin replacing the old right in front of my eyes -- in my home and in what I do. I'm sorting in preparation to selling on eBay (yes, I will get to it soon!). Out with the old.

I remember an exercise I did one time. We were to write our perfect day and then take one thing from that day and start doing it now. It was so much fun to do the exercise, I think I will do it again. If you try it, don't make any restrictions whatsoever. If your perfect day is to walk on Mars, then so be it. And making it real can be to have a vase of flowers in your home if that was part of your perfect day or something like that. What we think does become our reality -- we might as well choose the dreams we want to happen :)

************************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home