Sunday, January 15, 2006

Half water - half air. The glass is completely full.

You acknowledge that your Inner Being exists? And we say to you that your Inner Being is very old, it has lived thousands of Life experiences. Your Inner Being sits now as the culmination of all that you have lived -- very decided, very sure and very happy -- in a place that by your standards, you would say is pure ecstasy. Your role, your work is to harmonize with you, which means -- think thoughts that make you feel good -- Speak words that make you feel good.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop recording 7/4/91

I've been just thinking about this off and on since I read it last night. I am my Inner Being. My Inner Being is me. Seems like I should be feeling pretty damned good!

I want more of the things I have been desiring to show up in my life and I've been working with Abe's concepts for a couple of years. They work pretty good for me. I've been learning how to be at peace with myself and life around me. My intention is also certainly to have, be, and do what I desire and to enjoy life more. Even though Abe said the feeling part was what was important, I was still focused more on what I wanted. In the last few weeks I've focused more on the "being" part. Abe says that when we feel good we allow our desires to flow to us. I'm kind of deciding that maybe they know what they are talking about after all and I don't have to reel in the money to pay the rent like a fish on a line.

I hoped that there would be a time when I wouldn't be working at it so much, but I'm not sure that's going to come for me. Abe says we never get it done and even the little feelings of irritation create. I think those of us who choose this path of conscious deliberate creation do have to keep "working" at it. I know I've been exploring spiritual ideas and personal growth since my teens so this is no different for me. One thing that has happened is that I've found quite a few techniques that work well and work quickly so it is easier to work my way up to feeling good.

Some day I may live out in the woods and have a simple existence. Sit on my porch and listen to the birds, go inside at night and pet my cat. Where life is just an enjoyable experience of living peacefully, coexisting with nature and the spirits of the earth.

Not right now though. Now that I'm starting to experience conscious deliberate creation as really working, I want to explore. I want to create. Have fun with it.

Had this thought earlier this morning: If you see a glass half full of water it's not that the glass is half empty or half full. It's completely full because half is water and half is air which also nourishes us. So, there isn't lack in either place in the glass. I think this can carry over into anything we look at. Any situation or person. Certainly ourselves. It's just how we look at it that will determine whether we will see what is there for us.

***********************************************************************************
All quotes are copyright Abraham-Hicks Publications. Abraham-Hicks Publications, P. O. Box 690070, San Antonio, TX 78269. Visit the official Abraham site at: www.abraham-hicks.com/

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 22, 2006 at 12:22:00 PM EST, Blogger Unknown said...

Suzanne this is a very good blog. I popped in here to check it out and I will be a regular reader. My impression is that your other blog is a dialog from meditation, and this one being how you live with that dialog. Correct?
Paint from AW

 
At Monday, January 23, 2006 at 5:24:00 PM EST, Blogger Suzanne said...

I became interested in the Abraham-Hicks material a couple of years ago and Feeling my Way to Well-Being is where I blog my path in exploring Abe's information and anything else that leads to a better life.

My other blog, Words of Well-Being is channeled information. I've been involved in spiritual and psychic development groups for years. Last year a group I was in included channeling as one of the exercises. I wanted to continue after I left the group and decided to blog it. It's something I'm always learning about and just really feel a need to do, to express.

Thanks for stopping by, Paint -- I'm so glad you did. See you at AW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home