Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Discovery

I was talking to my Inner Being this morning before I got out of bed. I felt so anxious about the future and trapped like a fly in amber in the actions and thoughts from my past. My Inner Being is me, I am my Inner Being. All that creative energy is mine to have and experience and express. There are all these practical things to do to provide for bills in the very near future and I didn't give a hoot about them at that moment. So, I asked my Inner Being (IB) for guidance, did some affirmations of what I wanted to create, and got this feeling that I wanted to draw. So, I got up, got out my pencils and pad and drew! I felt energized. Now, I'm running around with energy, the words are flowing, my eyes are wide open. I know that when I want to, I will get the needed things done easily.

I couldn't find the exact quote, but Abraham talks about allowing what we desire as feeling good -- the kind of laying in a meadow staring at clouds kind of good. Or petting your cat or sitting on a dock dangling your feet in the water. As I was talking to my IB and thinking this morning I was contemplating that this is the eternal Now. I was thinking about what that means as far as taking action. We think there is time. There appears to be time while we are in our bodies. But we are still a soul in the eternal Now. So, in the eternal Now, there is plenty of time for me to just "be."

I talked in my post on December 25th about feeling like I finally had both feet on the same path. It's exciting as all get out to think that what Abe is saying is REALLY true. So, is it possible that I really can pet my cat and allow the Universe to bring me what I want? I know I've had some wonderful experiences when I let go and just did something totally off the wall for the fun of it. I pulled a $200 winning lottery ticket out of the numbers of some entries I made in an online contest. I found $100 on the sidewalk. There are other things. But can I live that way? Well, this I know. I have decided to be happy in a way that I feel good about -- that fits me. It's not the way my family or the people around me think or feel, but they would be happy at my having success. I think they would wonder how in the world it happened because I am not doing things the expected way, but they would be glad to see me happy.

I don't have a bay handy to dangle my feet in, but I think it's worth a try to believe I can do exactly what I want and that God Goddess All That Is will roll out a red carpet in front of me. I think this most Holy Presence rolls out a red carpet for us whatever direction we face. We just don't always like it because we don't really want to go that way. It is up to us to choose a path that feels good to us, that makes us happy. This is a big bright beautiful world and there is plenty for everyone -- plenty of money, love, and all good things. Here kitty, kitty, kitty! (grin)

Namaste to all of you bright lights out there!

Suzanne

Here are some of the Abraham-Hicks quotes that fit with my topic today:

********************************

You have within you an Inner Being, who will guide you through the path of least resistance, or through the path of most allowance, to the swiftest, surest route for the satisfaction of your intentions.

Abraham-Hicks, 6/6/92 workshop.

********************************

If you would stop analyzing everything and just look for things to appreciate; in other words, if you could just decide to play that game, look for things to appreciate, you would live happily ever after.

You don't have to understand energy flow. You don't have to understand the vibrational dynamics. If you would just decide to play the game of appreciation, you would live happily ever after. That one game is the only tool you ever need to allow THE ENERGY to flow. You'd suddenly have more friends. Everybody that is wanting to be happy would gravitate around you. You would vibrate in harmony with positive things.

Things that are not in harmony with what you appreciate could not be a part of your experience. You'd start living a better life. Anything that you ever appreciated would begin to flow into your experience. And you would say, "Man, I must have stepped into another dimension."

And now we say, Go forth and tell no one. Until you really have this, don't try to convince anyone else about it. Because they will bring you forceful evidences about how wrong you are.

Just live it. Breath it. Vibrate it. Ooze it.


Abraham-Hicks, workshop 7-9-95

********************************

We would never do anything that didn't make our heart sing!… And so you say, "But that choice doesn't seem to be there. There’s this choice that doesn't make my heart sing, or sort of staying where I am. So what should I do?" And we say, we'd hang around and wait for something that makes our heart sing—and then we'd jump in with all four feet.

Abraham-Hicks, San Francisco workshop, 2-28-04

********************************
Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit http://www.abraham-hicks.com/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home