Friday, January 26, 2007

What we want is real right now

I've been interested in the question of how our desires come into our experience for quite some time. Abraham has given me good information, but since March 2006, I've been intrigued by some information from Bashar:

All possible "versions" of your reality already exist. In fact, they are all here - right under your nose - right Here, right Now. However, most of these "versions" are invisible to us, and they become "visible" only when we "tune" ourselves (via our beliefs), to be compatible and resonant with the frequencies of any one particular "version".

All possible version of reality already all exist! (When they say God is Infinite, they're not kidding.)


~ Bashar

My insight is that resistance is choosing something other than what we want. It's not that we are looking at what we want and resisting it. We are actively choosing something else. Everything is already there in the Universe and when we are upset and fearful about something, we are choosing it. The key to staying in touch with well-being and experiencing what we desire becomes how we think and feel about what we see in our life right now.

So when you want to do something and it is not immediately available, TRUST YOUR TIMING.

Do not buy into the belief that
"I do not get what I want."

Instead, remind yourself:
"I always get what I want."
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then my Higher Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that when I do get what I want, I'll be able to enjoy it even more. I'll be able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis."


~ Bashar

And I think the thing is that what we want IS in our life right now. A woman yearns for a boyfriend and there is a man in her experience that she hasn't noticed. Think about it. The man is alive right now. A person looks for a job and there are opportunities that they just haven't thought about or thought that they could do. Inventors, artists, entrepreneurs, the kid who sets up a crate and sells lemonade... they all have an idea and bring it into their life. The ingredients for them to create what they want are all available right now. Abe says when we have a desire the fairies of the Universe work to bring it to us.

You have to say ~ it happens to me. It happens to me. The best of them come to me. It happens to me.

What happens to you?

Good stuff happens to me. Good stuff happens to ME.

What do you mean?

Dollars flow to me, parking places flow to me, lovers flow to me, everything that I've ever wanted flows to ME. It happens to me and it happens on a steady basis.

Oh, you mean it all comes at once?

NO,I couldn't enjoy it, if it all came at once. I don't want to eat ALL the food for the rest of my life TODAY. I don't want to enjoy all of the lovers that will ever come to me today. I don't want all of the parking places today. I only want it to come as I am wanting it. In and out. In and out. In and out. It all comes to me, you see.


Abraham-Hicks, North Los Angeles, March 2003

Abraham also said that when you have a desire, Source Energy and your Inner Being are imediately there. That's how the Universe expands. We are our Inner Being and our Inner Being is us so we actually already have what we want! Abraham also says there is only a stream of well-being and all we can do is pinch ourselves off from it, but it is always there. So, fears and worries, thoughts of not being enough, are only pinching ourselves off from what we want. I think loving ourselves and trust are key in feeling comfortable as we move through our experiences.

....Trust that the events you are experiencing are moving you where you want to go. You are not off your path if something happens that you don't enjoy, you are just experiencing the clutter that you THOUGHT stood in your way. Nothing stands in your way. Your desires are manifested, they are real, they DO EXIST right here and right now. Freedom is trust. The clutter can dissolve in an instant. It can dissolve when you change your thoughts. It can dissolve when you relax....

~Channeled in Words of Well-Being, 1/24/07 by Suzanne

And Abe talks about the way to point ourselves toward what we desire:

Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, "More of this, please. More of this, please." You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float---all good things would flow to you.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 4/19/97

So, it's time to stop fretting, because there's no end to what you will want, and there's no end to your ability to move there. There's nothing that you need to prove to anyone. Life is supposed to be good....You're really, really doing well. It really is time to stop fretting about anything. And what we notice, when we feel you, and when we feel Esther and so many of you, the thing you fret over, more than all other things put together, is your perceived imperfection. You fret over not being where you think you should be, and we don't know where you get this stuff. We could see it, if Source energy was way over here really expecting something of you...but Source doesn't feel that way, Source is always saying, All Is Well, All Is Well, Come This Way. You don't get it from us, you must be getting it from each other.

Abraham-hicks, 7/22/06, Ashland, OR

Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit www.abraham-hicks.com/.

Bashar quote copyright © by Darryl Anka. Bashar Home Page

Words of Well-Being channeled by Suzanne Keyes. Copyright © 2006-2007 by Suzanne Keyes.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 8:57:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your blog a lot. I am also loving Abraham messages. Your posting warmed my heart as I was wanting to do intuitive counselling for a while now but one part of me just kept working the traditional way (I am a counsellor in England). Your posting was like a message to me gently directing me to go that way. Thanks. Lova

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 at 5:17:00 AM EST, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Lova,

I think most artists learn the traditional method for their craft and then go on to create their own style, like you are creating your counseling style. Your heart is your greatest guide and it sounds like you are in the perfect place on your path.

It's encouraging to me to know that all of this wonderful information I have discovered is enjoyed by others. I'm so glad you stopped by and shared your experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home