Sunday, February 04, 2007

I get a short course on how it works AGAIN from Abe (by George I think she's got it!)

I was listening to an Abe workshop CD and several things stood out for me:

Abe is saying that Source goes right to what we desire and the vibration beckons us. And what does that vibration feel like? Appreciation, gratitude.

In another place Abe says the reason we feel bad is because we are looking at the absence of what we want.

If we don't want to feel bad, Abe says to look someplace else. We say it's easier to look there and Abe says of course it is easier because the Law of Attraction (LOA) brings us other thoughts like that. It takes more effort to selectively sift (look for what feels good).

So, to feel better, notice the things we appreciate and feel gratitude for what we have asked for and have been given. When we feel bad and focus on it, LOA brings us more thoughts and situations like that so we are probably also accumulating experiences to reinforce the unpleasant feelings. It just takes a little effort to look at things that make us feel good. When we do though, the Law of Attraction brings us more of the good feeling stuff!

I think it is well worth noting that unpleasant feelings are based on the perceptions of the person experiencing it. One person could feel something unpleasant and think, "aha! This is great. This is telling me I'm off track so now I'll just adjust." And another person could feel the unpleasant feeling and think, "oh, great. I got off on the wrong side of the bed this morning." The feelings are just information. We are the interpreters of that energy of the feelings just like our eyes interpret the energy of light waves into color and form.

It's practicing this process that makes our life more fun.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 4, 2007 at 12:06:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Just now I really needed that reminder. I've felt really down this weekend and didn't know anymore how to change it. Thanks again!!!

 
At Sunday, February 4, 2007 at 5:53:00 PM EST, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Stef,

Thanks for stopping by. I love it that we both got this information when we asked for it. I really appreciate that feeling of loving support that just comes out of "nowhere."

Hope you are having a beautiful day.

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home