Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thank you for sharing this journey

In a June 24 post I wrote about an experience where I saw everything as me. It was an experience of oneness, but different than I'd ever had before. It's so personal and my life has changed in so many ways since then that I couldn't explain them all. It's as if everything around and inside me is rearranging and coming into another alignment. I explained it to a friend as my life now being girders and blue sky, that a new world is being built around me.

Even though I had experiences before of oneness, I saw it as Source's oneness, and I shared it through Source. Seeing everything as me has changed my perspective. I'm experiencing myself as being fluid in some way. I have intentions and they ripple through me as well as through the world. I want to change my attitude about someone and I do and when I visit them I see wisdom and a nurturing heart that I hadn't seen before. I realize that the resistance I feel is to myself -- not them.

My intention when I first blogged was to share what happened to me as I applied the Abraham-Hicks information and to offer it to others who are seeking information. I just love it when I've had something I wanted to know and the Law of Attraction guided me right to the person who was offering the information I need and I wanted to do the same.

This is new to me -- I know the words to explain it will come. Right now so much is changing in my life. What I do know is that I'm at an end with the way I have been creating this blog and I'm exploring new directions in creating a web page and writing -- trying things out to see how they fit.

If you are interested in Abraham-Hicks and the process of working with their material then I would encourage you to browse through these posts from the beginning. It is an interesting journey and I am here to tell you that what Abraham is saying really works. I would also like to add that there are links to many other wonderful voices giving loving and inspiring information in my sidebar.

Thank you for sharing this journey in life. May you walk in joy and light.

~ Suzanne

3 Comments:

At Thursday, June 28, 2007 at 9:19:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Suzanne,
Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Tho' I'm a late reader to your blog, I have still benefited from it. Thanks for the sharing. I wish you all the best for your journey in life. Blessings to you. :)

 
At Saturday, June 30, 2007 at 4:24:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ozzzy said...

Hi Suzanne,

Today, I visit my brother..... and sister-in-law with whom I've had a very difficult relationship.....

Thank you for reminding me to change my mind about her before I go because I would like a new beginning with her that will benefit all.

Nameste :)

 
At Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 5:26:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Thank you to Anonymous and Ozzy, I want you to know that I appreciate the Light energy that you have given by sharing the experience and this journey of well-being.

I will continue writing and I am planning a web site. I may have another blog or two. I hope we will share our exploration again in the future.

Ozzzy, relationships are one of the most interesting aspects of reality creation to me. We are one and yet each has their own perspective. You have a beautiful intention with your sister-in-law.

I had two posts on August 6, 2006 which you might like [Epiphany]. It's about a powerful way to change my relationship with myself and therefore with others.

Wishing you both much joy and some unexpected delights!

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home