Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You deserve your desires

I had the most interesting realization this morning. I was guided to relax and rest my head on the back of my chair. I was feeling peaceful and the thought of something I wanted came into my mind. I'm not sure how to explain this, but I was offered an opportunity to accept it as mine and I did. Something inside me slid into place like two images side by side merging into one.

After I had merged with my desire, I felt fleshed out and more real than I had before -- like part of me that was potential was now being expressed. Then I realized, well, of course everyone deserve their desires!

And I say this to you: They are intimately you. No one else has exactly the same desires that you do. They are absolutely personal. They come from who you are and your desire to expand your light into the world. That's what following our passions and dreams is all about.

Any thoughts I had before about being selfish or impractical or making a wrong choice seem ridiculous to me now. I can feel that my desires are an expression of my life energy and I know the life energy that creates us is the stream of well-being and it is good.

I not only feel a difference in how I see myself, but also how I see you. I feel more aware that you are light creating in this world. I feel eager to see what new things you are dreaming up.

It's never too late to change our future -- we're the ones we've been waiting for.

--Unknown

**********
Here are some other posts about experiences on the way to this interesting place:

Our non-physical self is the Energy flowing through us
Being in alignment is being who you truly are
Life is a magical journey

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 28, 2007 at 12:42:00 PM EDT, Blogger Adriana said...

hi suzanne,

I'm finally able to catch up on reading your wonderful blog. Thanks for those messages you left awhile back on Pink Wishes. I started a new blog that may interest you:
http://thegoldeninstant.blogspot.com/

love, mousie

 
At Saturday, July 28, 2007 at 11:21:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

I visited The Golden Instant, Mousie, and it's beautiful - thank you for letting me know about it. What a lovely energy you are shining in the Internet!

I always enjoy hearing from you and wish you all kinds of fuzzy pink delights.

Warm hugs!

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home