Monday, August 20, 2007

Whoopee. It's RAINING!!!! Dr. Emoto and blessing water.

What a beautiful day. Late last night I heard heavy thunder coming my way and when I opened the drapes, could see steady flashes of lightning on the horizon. It took about an hour but the thunder grew louder and louder until the bright, white light flashed through the drapes and heavy rain hit the windows. I went to sleep, comforted.

I've always liked rain -- I like balance, too, and have never had the desire to live in an area that has too much. We've had very dry weather in the 90's for several weeks and yesterday the wind blew the dead leaves along the ground like a very hot fall day. I appreciate the wind that blew this storm to us. The plants, grass, and trees are just following their wisdom -- trees dropping leaves to conserve energy. Plants go into a type of dormant period during really hot weather.

But today was magnificent! I woke up to the promise of heavy, dark grey clouds and I wasn't disappointed. The music of thunder grumbled for several hours as it drizzled, poured, drizzled, then grew into steady rain. I opened my windows several times just to smell the moist air and listen to the rain gurgling in the downspout.

I've always loved water. I like to drink it. I love to swim, to watch ocean waves and hear the shush as they wash over the sand, to enjoy lakes and rivers, and to sit on a porch wrapped in a quilt and listen to the rain. It's an earth meditation for me.

I read about Dr. Masuru Emoto's work using the principle of Hado and water took on new meaning for me. He has photographed crystals of water affected by thoughts sent to it.

Hado creates words. Words are the vibrations of nature. Therefore beautiful words create beautiful nature. Ugly words create ugly nature. This is the root of the universe.” by Masaru Emoto

His theories fit right in with Abraham-Hicks and deliberate reality creation. Hado in action says that everything is vibration and when we change the vibration, the substance is changed.

So, what does this mean for you and me? Most of the earth is water -- 70% of the earth's surface is covered by water and there is more in the ground. 66% of the human body is water.

I invite you to look at the photographs of water at Dr. Emoto's site, Hadolife, and then think of how beautiful your body becomes when you love it, when you say beautiful words to the water you drink, and to the shower or bath that feels so good. How powerful your words of appreciation are when your spirit is nourished by the rivers and streams and rain.

Blessings to water. Thank you for sustaining me. For nourishing me. For uplifting my spirit every day.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 6:52:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,
The work of Dr Emoto has inspired me for a number of years. Thanks for reminding me of it.

I have briefly looked at all your blogs they are really inspiring and enlightening.

Thanks for finding me so I could find you.

Tonight is the full moon eclipse, what an amazing phenomenon and what an omninous meeting through cyberspace.

I look forward to reading through more of your writings. Keep dreaming those sweet dreams, they are so very amazing.

Carita

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 2:52:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Welcome, Carita!

Inspire is a very good word for Dr. Emoto. I just love that I can do something -- can be a positive influence for the consciousness of water in it's many beautiful forms.

I just love your blog! Thank you for stopping by. I share your love of the spirit of Mother Earth.

With appreciation for your vision,

~Suzanne

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 6:37:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,
I am really enjoying your posts from the various sources like Chief Joseph and Bashar. Abraham-Hicks I receive their daily quotes and really get a lot out of them.

I really love your blog "This Magical Earth" fantastic inspired action and vision. I used to do that - search the net for all the amazing things about this earth I could celebrate and be amazed by, and here you are putting it all into a blog for people to be WOWED! Thanks so much, its a great gift.

Bye for now
Carita

 
At Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 10:36:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hello Carita,

Ah, you've picked some of my favorites. I find Bashar, Chief Joseph, and Abraham-Hicks to be such wonderful sources of wisdom and I appreciate their humor, too.

And Mother Earth -- well, what can I say, but isn't she fabulous. Thank you for your kind words!

I'm so glad you stopped by to say hello.

Blessings to you,

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home