Friday, August 10, 2007

Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka -- links for videos

Bashar is a multi-dimensional being from our future channeled by Darryl Anka. Bashar is a wise being who talks about reality creation and related topics with energy and humor.

Links to Bashar videos:

You Tube search for Bashar

You can also go to Google and use the video tab to do a search. Here are a couple of Google videos:

Meeting with Bashar 1/19/07 - 1 hr 13 minute workshop

Bashar, New York City, 10/28/2006

Other posts about Bashar:

Bashar: All possible versions of reality already exist, just select what you want

Bashar: All possible versions of reality already exist. (When they said God is infinite, they're not kidding!)

Bashar: Feel good first

Bashar: Trust your timing

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, August 11, 2007 at 9:17:00 AM EDT, Blogger Melanie Margaret said...

Hi,
Thanks for these great links!
I am reading emmanuel right now. I feel like I have seen his name on your site before. I bought the book over ten years ago and when I discovered Abraham-Hicks I decided to re-read it. Such similiar stuff! Exciting! I like hearing these messages over and over again.
I would love to talk to you more about inner-beings. I have really been trying to make conscious contact with my inner-being. I feel the stream and I love meditationg, it is just that I feel like I am only scratching the surface...the veil is still up and I really want to lift it.

Talk to you soon.
XO,
Melba

 
At Sunday, August 12, 2007 at 9:40:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Melba,

I haven't read emmanuel for some time -- that is a beautiful energy expressing with that being.

I just posted a few of my Abe quotes about our Inner Being. I talk about my Inner Being in a lot of posts, but was looking for a couple in particular. I didn't find them, but I'll keep looking.

Just send me an email -- I'd love to talk to you about your desire to know yourself better -- the pure loving energy of your Inner Being.

Bliss in creating, Melba :)

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home