Monday, July 09, 2007

The Universe has a sense of fun and is playful

I just love the playfulness of the Universe. One Saturday I was low on cash. I felt an impulse and bought a lottery ticket that day -- and in the mail got a check for $1.67 in a settlement on an investment I sold two years before. I was bemused at the unexpected check and the amount and wondered why LOA was bringing it at that time, but accepted it cheerfully.

The next day I was going over the money in the bank for a payment I needed to make in a couple of days and decided I needed $29 to cover it.

The lottery ticket! I looked online and I had won $28 in the lottery. Then I remembered the check for $1.67 I had received the day before which brought me over the top.

I just had to laugh. It was so playful and I could hear the Universe saying, "See, I know what you need before you ask."

There is no past. There is no future. There is only the living Now where all our needs are met with generous, joyful love.

That's my perspective anyway and I'm sticking to it!

Wishing you much love today.

~Suzanne

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 9, 2007 at 1:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger Lori Archibald said...

Hi Suzanne,

I really enjoyed your post. It reminded me that all we have to do is lighten up and all that we need will come to us effortlessly.

I am starting to play with the Universe regarding my finances and so far it has been fun to see the unexpected and creative ways the Universe is bringing money my way. It's hard to be in a state of resistance when you're having so much fun.

Your post brightened my day. Thanks!

Lori

 
At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 4:59:00 PM EDT, Blogger Åsas Kammare said...

Just wonderful to read. This is just what i am wanting to allow in my life now, joyful ways to pay my bills. Great! It made me relax a bit more and I will certainly enjoy this wonderful summer-evening with a smile. Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 5:22:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Lori,

I agree with you, I think the times when I feel the presence of the Universe the most are light, loving, playful times. I know I never lose that connection to Source, it's just that at those times I'm allowing so much trust. I was looking at a picture of the Dali Lama yesterday and his face is so wise, but also playful, and absolutely trusting.

I'm so glad you stopped by. I love your blogs. You are a great writer!

May you have moments of unexpected delights today and every day.

~Suzanne

 
At Wednesday, July 11, 2007 at 5:29:00 PM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Åsa!

It's good to hear from you. I think you must have a very playful spirit. I loved the cloth ladies and items you have on your blog...as well as the gorgeous gardens and flowers.

It's an amazing thing to think that the Universe has an infinite number of ways to bring us what we ask for. The unexpected ones are so much fun!!

Wishing you moments of unexpected delights!

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home