Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Taking a break from blogging -- will post Oct. 15 for Blog Action Day

Change is happening quickly inside and outside and I'm taking a break from blogging. I'm going to focus on writing now and have other projects coming up beginning in October.

I'm not sure how long the break will be, but here are a couple of items for the blog I will work on in the meantime:

Look for labels in the sidebar:

I have labels on many of the posts and will do the research to find out how to put them in the sidebar -- I have around 90 or more posts of Abraham-Hicks quotes which are timeless.

October 15 post:

I registered Finding my way to Well-Being and This Magical Earth with Blog Action Day so look for my posts on the environment on October 15th.

There's much to do!

Wishing you much joy on your journey of well-being,

~Suzanne

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 at 1:34:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, Suzanne. There are times when I wish I could do the same, but I'm still quite addicted to blogging.

Maybe I need some kind of diversion? :-|

 
At Sunday, October 14, 2007 at 10:27:00 AM EDT, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Brian!

I'm having a lot of change in my perspective right now and it is helping to do something different with my days. It's just a change of focus.

Lucky me though, I still have your blog on my RSS feed so I keep up with you! I appreciate you stopping by.

My best,

~Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home