Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pre-paving -- creating future experiences

As you give thought to your future--your future that may be 10 years; your future that may be 5 years; or your future that is 60 days away--you literally begin pre-paving. And then, as you move into those pre-paved moments, and as that future becomes your present, you fine-tune it by saying, This, is what I now want. And all those thoughts that you have put forth about your future, right down to this moment when you are now intending what action you want to take, will all fit together to bring you precisely that which you now want to live.

Abraham-Hicks, The Science of Deliberate Creation, A Quarterly Journal & Catalog Addendum, p. 13.

I just read this quote and I really liked it. I have this feeling of all the delightful things I have been daydreaming about coming into my experience in joyful ways. I actually pre-pave for any future time -- the next day and also when I wake up in the morning I pre-pave for the day. I can pre-pave for a meeting or for my next experience. I say what I want in a positive way and I do have the feeling I have given it to the Universe and it is taken care of. It's an especially pleasant way to begin the day.

A morning pre-paving might go something like this: It's a beautiful day. The customers that I can assist come to me in a way that gives me plenty of time to do the work. Any support I need is readily and pleasantly provided. I feel good all the way.

I can ask for anything that I want....and I do!!

It's snowing here and there is a pure, white blanket of dry, soft snow covering everything. The world is resting and so am I.

May you walk in beauty for this day and always.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 7:10:00 PM EST, Blogger Adriana said...

hi Suzanne, don't forget to watch Oprah on February 8. She is doing a show on the movie The Secret, all about Law of Attraction, based on the teachings of Abraham.
~Mousie :)

 
At Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 9:04:00 PM EST, Blogger Suzanne said...

Hi Mousie,

I'm so glad you told me about Oprah! I don't have cable or channels here at my house and go to my sister's or a friend's if I want to watch something. I've asked two people to tape it.

Someone asked a question about Oprah in a workshop and I remember Abe that she was a subscriber to the workshop CD's. She shows the power of gratitude!

Wishing you much joy, Mousie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home