Saturday, February 10, 2007

A very fabulous day

Yesterday was a fabulous day. I was guided to fulfillment of some simple desires I had, but it was the happiness of companionship I felt in the flow and I knew I was being guided to good things -- that made it so rich. There were several things that happened and I can describe a simple one, but it's the feelings that were important -- that I could experience such appreciation and abundance in such simple things. Wonderful! And living in that kind of feeling is what I am looking for.

One example: I have been wanting to see some older comedy TV shows: the old Newhart show where he ran the inn in Vermont and a series called Wings. We can request that the library buy books or DVDs and I've been waiting until my favorite librarian was at the reference desk to request them. One of my last errands was at the library and I had a feeling she would be there. She was as well as another woman who has ordered things for me. I was giving my request to these women when the woman who actually does the purchasing came over and sat down and I've never even seen her at the library at all. We were all laughing and talking about our favorite scenes with Frasier and Newhart, she mentioned an audio book by Newhart she bought for the library that I would like. I felt treasured by their helpfulness and they were also having fun and so was I. It might sound like a small thing, but it was an abundance of fulfillment of the desire I had to see Newhart and Wings. It was a really rich experience of happiness for several people for what might seem like a small desire. That's what I feel that Abe is talking about when they say the fairies of the Universe go to work when we have a desire -- to bring us what we ask for in an abundance of ways. My whole day had been like that, one rich experience of fairly simple things one right after the other.

You say, "May I have..." or, "I would really like to have..." or, "What I really want is..." and you can name anything under the sun that you can conjure, and the Universe calmly says, "Here it is," because it is known by All-That-Is that anything that you desire -- can be. So, "Yes, here it is."

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 9-15=04-B

Today I woke up and felt a little grumpy, not wanting to be pushed. Yesterday had felt so fabulous that I wanted to repeat it so I used Abraham's placemat process and gave the grumpy feelings to the Law of Attraction Manager. After I did that I realized that today was different and to go with the flow meant following what I wanted to do Now. When I did that I relaxed and today has been very enjoyable.

In the past I've worked myself from some fairly intense unpleasant feelings to feeling pretty good. Sometimes I've done it overnight, sometimes in a matter of days. There's always movement, always change. And what I've discovered is that practicing the processes that Abe has given me makes each day lovely in it's own way. We don't get the same presents every Christmas, and the Universe brings us our desires in new and unexpected ways in this incredibly creative experience of Now we have each day.

We would begin saying, "I'm not ever going to get it done. I'm an eternally expanding Being, and I'm doing great where I am, and I'm so eager about what's coming." That's the essence of the vibration that keeps adventurous things coming, keeps you feeling always excited, stable and secure, keeps you feeling in love with life. All day, every day, count your blessings! All day, every day, make your lists of things you appreciate. And as you keep activating what is working in your life, then more pleasing things on all subjects will flow to you.

Abraham-Hicks, From the workshop 3/6/04-A

Falling in love with life...I like that phrase because that's what it feels like to me. I get that expanding feeling in my heart like I do when I feel in love. I feel such gratitude and appreciation, so safe and secure and taken care of.

And there is more!! There will always be more.

Abraham-Hicks quotes copyright by Abraham-Hicks Publications. For more information visit www.abraham-hicks.com/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home